Behringer B215D 2-Way Active Loud Speaker b-215-d
Active 550-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 15" Woofer and
1.35" Compression Driver
Outstanding PA Speakers at an incredibly Low Price!
The Behringer B215D 2-Way Active Loud Speaker delivers the power and clarity needed to handle general PA applications for DJs, presentations, worship and more. Behringer includes a class-D amplifier to provide 550 watts of pure power and punch without the weight. A 15" full range driver and 1.35" tweeter are includes in a durable pole mountable ABS cabinet with handles. This integrated powered speaker also features XLR and 1/4" phone inputs on the rear.
• High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
• Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
• Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
• State-of-the-art 1.35" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
• Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
• Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
• Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
• Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
• Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
• Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
• 2 professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors) plus 1/4" jack connectors
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life. Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The EUROLIVE B215D active loudspeaker is exactly what you've come to expect from BEHRINGER - more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art, 550-Watt Class-D power amp technology, an ultra-low noise Mic/Line input section with volume control, integrated DSP - and exceptional portability.
Then we loaded the B215D with our best 15" long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. The B215D professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
We drew from our considerable experience to build the B215D performance-grade loudspeaker and made it lighter (45.2 lbs/ 20.54 kg) and more powerful. With custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in power and efficiency, backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology - the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks - your B215D loudspeaker can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat - or your back!
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 550 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B215D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile - driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive-but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application - it's what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. The B215D cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
EUROLIVE B215D Active PA Speaker System
• Low-frequency range:
• RMS power 280 W @ 8ohms
• Peak power 450 W @ 8ohms
• High-frequency range:
• RMS power 65 W @ 8ohms
• Peak power 100 W @ 8ohms
• Speaker power capacity
• Size: 15"
• RMS @ 1% THD 250W @ 8ohms
• Peak power handling: 1,000W @ 8ohms
• RMS @ 1% THD: 30W @ 8ohms
• Peak power handling: 120W @ 8ohms
• Audio inputs
• Sensitivity: -40dB to +4dB
• Input impedance: 20kohms
• 1/4" TRS jack (servo-balanced)
• Sensitivity: -40dB to +4dB
• Input impedance: 20kohms
• Level control
• Input Trim "ˆž to + 30dB
• Max. input level": +22dBu
• Connector: XLR connector
• Loudspeaker system data
• Frequency response: 55Hz to 20kHz
• Crossover frequency: 1.9kHz
• Sound pressure level: max. 126dB SPL @ 1m
• Limiter: Optical
• Dynamic equalizer: Processor-controlled
• High: 12kHz/"15dB
• Low: 80Hz/"15dB
• Power supply:
• Voltage (Fuses):
• USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz (T 6.3 A H 250V)
• UK/Australia: 240V, 50Hz (T 3.15 A H 250V)
• Europe: 230V, 50Hz (T 3.15 A H 250V)
• Japan: 100V, 50-60Hz (T 6.3 A H 250V)
• Power consumption max.: 600W
• Mains connection: Standard IEC connector
• Dimensions (HxWxD) 27.2" x 17.3" x 13.2", 690mm x 440mm x 335mm
• Weight: 45.2lb./20.54kg
A flexible speaker with plenty of volume.
Manufacturer Direct Warranty Only