Blackstar HT20RHMKII 20-watt Tube Electric Guitar Head Amplifier with Reverb ht-20-rh-mk-ii
Like all amps in Blackstar's HT20RHMKII, this head is a powerhouse - it's packed with all the tones you'll ever need.
Experience truly boutique tone from the updated clean channel, or kick in the overdrive channel for a wide range of distorted textures. And thanks to Blackstar's patented Infinite Shape Feature, you can dial in everything from inspiring British edge-of-breakup grit to tight and punchy American high gain. Complete with onboard reverb and a speaker-emulated output, this head is ideal for your rehearsal space, studio, or anywhere where premium tube tone is required.
Revoiced channels for top-tier tone
When Blackstar hit the drawing board for their HT Studio 20RH MkII, not only did they reference their own amps' popular tones, but they also wanted to match or beat the tones of electric guitar amplifiers costing up to five times more. The clean channel has a clarity and note definition that is rare on amps in the MkII's price range. Move over to the gain channel, and you'll take note of how great the sound is throughout the whole range of overdrive. The original HT Studio 20 was an incredibly popular amp.
Patented Infinite Shape Feature
This head is packed with a massive variety of tube tone, by virtue of Blackstar's Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). This exclusive feature shifts the EQ curves of the amplifier's Bass, Middle, and Treble controls. When turned fully counterclockwise, you'll lend an American characteristic to your voice with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you'll enjoy more of a British vibe. Beyond that, four different operating modes can be accessed via a pair of Voice switches, unleashing both vintage and modern voicings for each channel.
Loaded with player-friendly additions
The tone is well worth the price of admission. But Blackstar knows what players want. And they loaded this already great-sounding all-tube combo with enough features to ensure that it quickly becomes your go-to amp. The revoiced reverb offers more depth and detail than ever before. Nailing cranked tones at appropriate volume levels is easy thanks to the onboard power reduction circuit. Beyond that, the emulated line-out and USB audio output will make you your sound engineer's best friend.
- 20-watt all-tube guitar amp head
- 2 footswitchable channels with voicing switches deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, hard rock, and metal
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Power reduction circuit takes your wattage down to a bedroom-friendly 2 watts
- Speaker-emulated output with 1x12 and 4x12 options for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb adds dimension to your playing without washing it out
- Effects loop with Loop Level switch makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- USB audio output makes recording easy
- MP3/Line In for jamming along to your favorite music
- 2-way footswitch included
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 20W (2W setting)
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Reverb: Digital Reverb
- EQ: 3-band EQ, ISF control
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (line in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (16 ohms), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm, 2 x 16 ohm), 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" (headphones/line out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (voicings, channel)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
Get classic tube tone with high-quality reverb in the studio, rehearsal and beyond.