Blackstar HT5RMKII 5-watt 1x12" Tube Electric Guitar Combo Amplifier with Reverb ht-5-r-mk-ii
Designed for electric guitar players, the Blackstar HT5RMKII 5W
Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier is capable of powering 5W into its
single 12" speaker.
It provides two channels, one for Clean and another for Overdrive. An included footswitch allows you to easily switch between the channels.
Using a 12BH7 tube for rich harmonics and compression, the
amplifier's power section produces the crunch and break-up
characteristics of a traditional 100W output stage, but at a much
lower volume. You secure an even lower level by pressing the
output-power reduction switch, which gives you 0.5W operation. An
ECC83 tube is used to drive the preamp section.
This combo amp includes a 1/4" line output and an XLR DI out. Both of these respond to a voicing switch that allows you to change the tonal characteristics of the emulated signal. Choose between a 4x12" closed-back or a 1x12" open-back cabinet sound.
You'll also note an effects loop with switchable level. This enables you to use the amp with guitar-level effects such as stompboxes or rackmount gear. You'll find 1/4" 16- and 8-Ohm speaker outputs, as well as a stereo MP3/line input and a USB port.
- 5-watt all-tube 1 x 12" guitar combo amplifier
- 2 footswitchable channels with voicing switches deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, hard rock, and metal
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Power reduction circuit takes your wattage down to a bedroom-friendly 0.5 watts
- Speaker-emulated output with 1 x 12 and 4 x 12 options for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb adds dimension to your playing without washing it out
- Effects loop with Level switch makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- USB audio output makes recording easy
- MP3/line-in for jamming along to your favorite music
- 2-way footswitch included
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 5W (0.5W setting)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12"
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 1 x 12BH7
- Reverb: Yes
- EQ: 3-band EQ, ISF control
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (mp3/line)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (16 ohms), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm, 2 x 16 ohm), 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, voice)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button Footswitch
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
An included footswitch allows you to easily switch between the channels.