Blackstar HTV412AMKII 320-watt 4x12" Electric Guitar Slant Extension Cabinet htv-412-a-mk-ii
The Blackstar HTV412AMKII angled 4 x 12" extension cabinet gives
you the chest-thumping you've been looking for.
No matter what electric guitar amplifier you plug in, you'll love the sound of this guitar cab's punchy lows, defined mids, and clear highs. That's all thanks to the quartet of real Celestion speakers. Built tough and ready for the demands of the road, the Blackstar this extension cabinet is a powerful addition to your stack-based rig.
Mono and stereo modes
In addition to standard mono mode, you can hook up a pair of guitar amplifiers to the cab and run it in split stereo 2 x 12" mode. Whether achieving stereo sonic washes with effects or just blending the tones of two different amps, this split mode essentially treats the cab as two separate guitar cabs, letting you create even cooler tones onstage or in the studio.
- 4 x 12" cabinet that is a perfect match to your Blackstar Venue Series MKII guitar amp
- Operates in either conventional 4 x 12" mode or stereo 2 x 12" mode
- Loaded with 4 x Celestion 12" speaker for timeless rock tone
- Built with interlocking comb-style joints and thick-gauge wire for maximum durability
- Effortlessly handles up to 320 watts
- Configuration: 4 x 12"
- Speakers: 12" Celestion
- Power Handling: 320W
- Impedance: 8 ohms (stereo), 4/16 ohms (mono)
- Mono/Stereo: Switchable
- Cabinet Type: Slant
- Open/Closed Back: Closed
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (stereo), 1 x 1/4" (16 ohms mono), 1 x 1/4" (4 ohms mono)
- Height: 30"
- Width: 29.7"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 82.8 lbs.
Designed for use with HT Venue MkII amplifiers, the Blackstar HTV-412A MkII is a 4x12" speaker cabinet capable of handling 320W.