Blackstar SONN60BL Sonnet 60W Acoustic Bluetooth Enabled Amplifier-Blonde SONN-60-BL
The blonde Blackstar Sonnet 60W acoustic guitar combo amplifier offering transparent sound, generous tonal control, and gig-friendly features for solo performers and duos.
And it succeeds brilliantly, retaining every ounce of your instrument's tone, while revealing the unique nuances of your playing. This top-shelf acoustic combo is particularly adept at capturing percussive accents, tapped harmonics, and other unconventional playing techniques. Ideal for solo performers, the Sonnet 60 incorporates separate microphone and instrument inputs, along with a line input and Bluetooth. Player-friendly tone-shaping, including perfectly tailored EQs and an acoustic-optimized highpass filter are also at your disposal. You also get two onboard reverbs, which add the perfect amount of studio-quality sheen to your performance. USB and XLR D.I. outputs and an adjustable tilt-back stand round out the Sonnet 60's robust feature set. Powerful, light, and compact, the Sonnet 60 is pro quality all the way.
Transparent amplification retains your instrument's tone
Guitarists have a strong disdain - as do most acoustic players - for amplifiers that alter the sound of our instruments. After all, we install high-end piezo systems in our guitars to capture their natural tone. Why would we want to change it? Blackstar understands this. That's why they designed the Sonnet 60 to be as transparent as possible. It faithfully amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument - it's just louder. If you're picky about your acoustic guitar tone, the Sonnet 60 is the perfect acoustic guitar combo amplifier for you. Just ask Jon Gomm - he relies on the Sonnet to capture his unorthodox arsenal of modern, neo-Michael Hedges playing techniques, and it definitely delivers the goods.
Player-friendly tone-shaping makes dialing in your sound
The Blackstar Sonnet 60 makes dialing in your tone easy. Of course, its transparent sound gives you a great starting point. But beyond that, fine-tuned EQs enable you to tailor the amp to your venue with a minimum of effort, while Shape buttons toggle between a flat response and one with a mid-cut and high/low boost. An optimized highpass filter enhances your instrument's acoustic resonance, while a Brilliance control injects your piezo with the perfect amount of high-end sparkle. You also get two built-in reverbs (Hall and Plate) to add the final bit of polish to your performance.
Robust feature set is perfect for solo performers
If you're a solo performer, you'll value the Sonnet 60's real-world features. Dual inputs - each with their own separate set of controls - accommodate both your instrument and your microphone. A polarity reverse function ensures maximum sound quality in any situation or environment. The Sonnet 60's flexible outputs enable easy USB recording and XLR DI-ing to front of house. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes streaming backing tracks from your smartphone a breeze (there's also a line input if you're going old school). You also get footswitchable reverb and amp mute. The Sonnet 60's handy tilt-back stand is icing on the cake.
- 60W, 1x6.5" acoustic guitar combo amplifier
- Delivers transparent, natural-sounding acoustic guitar amplification
- Effectively captures percussive accents, tapped harmonics, and other unconventional playing techniques
- Fine-tuned 3-band/2-band EQs tailor the amp to your venue with minimal effort
- Shape buttons toggle between a flat response and one with a mid-cut and high/low boost
- Optimized highpass filter enhances your instrument's acoustic resonance
- Brilliance control injects piezo pickups with the perfect amount of high-end sparkle
- 2 built-in reverbs (Hall and Plate) add the final bit of polish to your performance
- Dual inputs - each with their own separate set of controls - accommodate both your instrument and your microphone
- Polarity reverse function ensures maximum sound quality in any situation or environment
- Flexible outputs enable easy USB recording and XLR DI-ing to front of house
- Line input and built-in Bluetooth connectivity make playing backing tracks from your smartphone a breeze
- Footswitchable reverb and amp mute are must-haves for live performances (footswitch sold separately)
- Handy tilt-back stand
- Power 60W
- Channels: Microphone ¼", instrument XLR
- Shape for Each Channel: 'Out'; a flat EQ response. 'In' position; a mid cut with a low and high boost
- CH.1 EQ: Low, Mid, High
- CH.2 EQ: Low, High
- Anti-feedback: Yes (global Phase switch)
- Phantom Power: No
- Pad: No
- High Pass Filter: Yes
- Brilliance: Yes
- Bluetooth Audio: Yes
- Reverb: Yes (Hall, Plate)
- MP3 / Line In: Yes
- Effects Loop: No
- XLR D.I. Out: Yes (Mix)
- USB Audio: Yes
- Footswitch: FS-17 (Mute and Reverb on/off)
- Tilt-back Stand: Yes
- PA Stand Mountable: Yes (with optional SA-2 adaptor)
- Speaker: 1x6.5" + tweeter
- Country of Origin: China
The Blackstar Sonnet 60 has one primary purpose: to deliver natural-sounding acoustic guitar amplification.