Blackstar STUDIO106L6 10 watt 1x12 Class A Electric Guitar Combo tube Amplifier studio-10-6-l-6
The Blackstar Studio106L6 delivers full-on tube tone.
Whether you want ultra-clean or sizzling crunch, this combo amp fully captures the magic of a Class A, single-ended tube power stage. Beyond that, this amp's Celestion Seventy 80 speaker complements its gorgeous tone beautifully. This combo features footswitchable Clean and Overdrive settings that can be dialed to perfection with its Tone control. A speaker-emulated output makes recording or running straight into a PA sound amazing, while digital reverb adds dimension to your playing. This combo amp includes an effects loop and three external speaker outputs - it's a fully loaded, 10-watt combo amp!
6L6 power tube yields glassy cleans and toneful grit
This combo amp is loaded with a 6L6 power tube. Prized for their fat, round low end and bright clean tones, 6L6s are the epitome of American amplifier tone. These tubes are also extremely versatile, performing as well for clean jazz as they do for hot lead tones. Thanks to its 6L6 power tube, this amp delivers a wide range of vintage tones, all pumped through a Celestion Seventy 80 speaker for defined, controlled lows and punchy, aggressive mids.
Loaded with player-friendly additions
The level of tone packed inside is impressive for a small 10-watt amp. And it's loaded with features that are sure to add excitement to your recording sessions. Its speaker-emulated output is taken after its Class A power stage, so you'll inject your projects with 6L6 power tube tone, along with the dimensional sound of a miked-up cab. Integrating this amp with your pedalboard and other effects is a piece of cake thanks to its effects loop. You also get three external speaker outputs for adding an extension cab. Beyond that, it features a built-in reverb that provides lush ambience without washing out your playing.
- 10-watt all-tube 1 x 12" guitar combo amplifier
- 6L6 power tube yields glassy cleans and hot lead tones
- Great-sounding 12" Celestion Seventy 80 speaker
- Clean and Overdrive settings offer an impressive range of character
- Speaker-emulated output for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb adds dimension to your playing without washing it out
- Effects loop makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- 3 external speaker outputs for adding an extension cab
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 10W Single-ended Class A
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion Seventy 80
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 1 x 6L6
- Reverb: Digital Reverb
- EQ: Tone control
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm, 2 x 16 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (emulated out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS (emulated out)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (drive)
- Footswitch Included: Yes
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 18.6"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 32.4 lbs.
This combo amp includes an effects loop and three external speaker outputs - it's a fully loaded, 10-watt combo amp!