C. F. Martin & Co. V700 Vega Nickel Wound Banjo Strings Light Gauge 9-20 41-y-18-v-700
Martin's V700 Vega Nickel Wound Banjo Strings offer full bodied tone, strong mid-range response and great playability.
The name Vega has been synonymous with quality-crafted banjos for well over a century, and C.F. Martin & Company have applied the name and the same high-quality standards to the production of their Vega nickel-wound, tin-plated steel core banjo strings. Martin selected the long-lasting nickel alloy wrap wire for its tonal quality and smooth consistency, making these strings ideal for all playing styles.
- Tin-plated steel core is responsive, lively, and resilient
- Nickel alloy wrap wire is consistently smooth and tonally flexible for a variety of playing styles
- Light gauge for full-bodied tone and strong midrange response
- Number of Strings: 5 String
- Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Nickel Alloy
- Gauges: 9-10-13-20-9
The name Vega has been synonymous with fine quality-crafted banjos since 1889.