CAD Audio 40118 Portable Heavy-Duty Desktop Gooseneck Mic Stand With Programmable Membrane Switch
CAD Audio's 40-118 utility microphone base is designed to accept the popular 800 or 900 series Astatic mini-gooseneck microphones as well as any other miniature gooseneck microphone with a three-pin professional audio connector.
The 40-118 features a specially compounded energy absorbing "shock mount" pad to decouple the base from sources of unwanted mechanical resonance, i.e. podiums, lecterns, tables, etc. This unit features a "Soft Touch Button" with four modes of operation. The "STB" provides silent switching between the "push-to-talk", "push-to-mute" or "power up ON or power up OFF" operational modes. These operational modes can be selected by setting the DIP switches on the bottom of the 40-118 base. The LED illuminates when the microphone is active.
The base plate offers two keyholes for permanent mounting.
- Large, Soft-Touch programmable membrane switch
- LED Status indicator
- Selectable Push-To-Talk or Push-To-Mute (-55dB)
- Selectable power up ON or power up MUTED
- Direct input connection via top panel-mount 3-pinfemale XLR-type connector
- Special energy absorbing shock mount compounded on bottom
- Includes 7 ft Four conductor, two shielded terminating in 3-pin male XLR-type connector
- Fits any mini condenser gooseneck microphone or other similar microphones and attachments with XLR-type connector
- Construction: Die Cast Zinc with Steel Base Plate
- Connectors: 3-pin Female XLR
- Control: Programmable Button
- Adjustments: N/A
- Power Requirements: N/A
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.7 x 4.4 x 4.5" (4.3 x 11.2 x 13.9cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.9kg)
It is supplied with a rugged four-conductor, two shielded seven foot cable terminated with a professional three-pin male XLR type connector for balanced audio. The base is constructed of die cast zinc with a steel base plate.