Casio PXS1100BK Privia PX-S Black Slim Profile 88 Key Digital Piano with Hammer Action and Bluetooth Connectivity px-s-1100-bk
Sound and playability of a grand piano, but in a compact format.
The Casio PX-S1100BK is a Privia PX-S Black Slim Profile 88 Key Digital Piano with Hammer Action and Bluetooth Connectivity.
A Musical Space All to Yourself
Color your favorite space with music from your fingertips. The Privia PX-S1100 brings your room to life with sound. An evolution in the PX-S1100's design, sound and ease of use for an exceptional performance experience. Express yourself freely through your playing.
A Slim, Distinctive Design Perfect for Any Space
The slim size and simple, minimalist design have been crafted to match a range of room sizes and interiors.
The World's Slimmest Digital Piano for Any Space
A key feature of the Privia PX-S1100 is its slim body. It is the world's slimmest 88-key digital piano with hammer action. With a depth of just 232 mm, it fits in your living room, bedroom or elsewhere for a living space filled with music.
In terms of depth among digital pianos with 88 hammer-action keys and built-in speaker, Casio survey as of July 2021.
Sophisticated, Minimalist Design
The minimalist design and flat, mirror-like top panel with touch controls offer a sophisticated look. The striking gold logo on the surface of the body adds an extra touch of elegance.
Three Color Variations to Suit Your Own Style
The stylish one-tone color is designed to blend into any room, or serve as a tasteful accent. Three color variations are available: black, white, and red. The black and white colors blend in well with interiors, while the red can be used to provide a bold color accent. Choose your favorite color and match it to your room and interior style.
An Instrument that Enriches the Soul
The Next Step in Sound and Grand Piano Playability
The Privia faithfully delivers the sound and playability of a grand piano.
Experience the expressive touch, from the low notes all the way through to the high, and lose yourself in your playing.
Casio's technology, condensed into a slim body, delivers outstanding performance as an instrument.
Captures Even More Beautifully the Sound of a Grand Piano
A grand piano's large body and complex structure create a range of resonances that give it a rich, detailed and unique sound. Casio's original Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source accurately generates the unique resonances of a grand piano. The Privia PX-S1100 delivers a vivid, harmonically rich sound thanks to the dense overtones of each individual string for all 88 keys tuned for its unique speaker system. The expressive changes in timbre created by the instrument's response to key velocity and temporal change are finely controlled, giving you the freedom to truly express yourself in all styles of playing, from soft and nuanced to dynamic and powerful.
A Speaker System that Brings Your Performance to Life
The speaker system of a digital piano is one of the most important factors in determining the realism of the piano sound. The speaker system of the Privia PX-S1100 features a strengthened diaphragm for a cleaner, richer high end and an improved inner structure design for a more dynamic low end. The result is a well-balanced sound with a strong sense of presence and localization that captures every nuance of your performance.
The Delicate, Expressive Touch of a Grand Piano
The Privia PX-S1100 is a pleasure to play thanks to its superb keyboard, which faithfully conveys the nuances of the performance through the player's fingers. Casio's Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard, the action mechanism of which has been reduced in size to fit into the slim body, produces the feel and weight of a grand piano. Each of the 88 keys has its own weighted feel and timing for sound production and dampening, enhancing the feeling of playing a grand piano.
Go Beyond Just Playing
The included Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (Same as WU-BT10 (sold separately)) expands your musical experience with the Privia PX-S1100.
Let the Music Play on with Bluetooth Audio
Bluetooth Audio connectivity makes it easy to use the speaker system of the Privia PX-S1100 as a wireless speaker for your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth Audio enabled device. Switch on the Surround effect for true room-filling sound. And because you can play the Privia PX-S1100 at the same time, you can play along live with your favorite songs.
Select Tones and Change Settings from Your Smart Device
The Privia PX-S1100 can be controlled wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet using the free Chordana Play for Piano app. Change settings such as tone, touch response, resonance and metronome, and select songs from the built-in music library.
Built-in Music Library of 60 songs that even beginners can play, listen to, and enjoy.
Includes part on and off functions allowing you to mute the right hand or left hand part of built-in songs so you can practice hands separately.
Supports a variety of playing styles, with layer function that allows you to combine two sounds, and split function that lets you to assign two different sounds to low and high zones on the keyboard.
Includes one pedal jack (damper) and one pedal (SP-3), an essential in piano performance.
Digital effects provide sound spread and depth (Sound Mode, Chorus, Brilliance, and DSP).
Includes two phones jacks (allowing two people to listen to the performance) handy for nighttime playing.
Take your Privia with you, to actively enjoy your music
The Privia supports battery power and has an optional dedicated case with a three-way design.
- Layer/Split: Yes
- Octave Shift: -2 octaves ~ 0 ~ +2 octaves
- Transpose: -12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Scales: Equal temperament + 16 variations
- Metronome: 0 to 9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- 88-Key Digital Scaling
- Hammer Response
- Key Off Response
- String Resonance (4 levels, off)
- Damper Resonance (4 levels, off)
- Key Action Noise (4 levels, off)
- Damper Noise (4 levels, off)
- Hall Simulator (4 types, off)
- Sorround (2 types, off)
- Chorus (4 types, off)
- Brilliance (-3 ~ 0 ~ +3)
- DSP (Preset for some tones)
- Keyboard: Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Number of keys: 88
- Touch response: 5 sensitivity levels, off
- Audio source: Multi-dimentional Morphing AiR
- Polyphony: 192
- Number of tones: 18
- Built-in songs: 60
- Demo songs: 1 Song Expansion (User Songs): 10 songs
- Lessons feature: Part ON / OFF (Part Select: Right hand, Left hand)
- Record feature: [MIDI Recorder] - 2 tracks, 1 song; Approximately 10,000 notes total; Real-time recording, playback. [Audio Recorder] - Max. 99 songs, approximately 25 min/song.
- Speaker: [16cm x 8cm (Oval)] x2
- Amp output: 8W + 8W
- Power supply: 2-way. [Batteries] - AA-size alkaline batteries x 6. Continuous Battery Life: Approximatery 4 hours. [AC Adaptor] - AD-A12150LW (DC 12V).
- Power consumption: 10W
- Dimensions: 1,322 x 232 x 102 mm (w/o music stand)
- Weight: 11.2 kg (w/o batteries)
- Color: Black
- Accessories: Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10), Pedal (SP-3), Music Stand, AC Adaptor (AD-A12150LW)
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Others: Auto Power Off
- Included: SP-3 (terminal x 1)
- Optional: SP-34 (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Half-Damper Pedal Operation: Yes (with optional SP-34 3-pedal unit)
- LINE OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- USB port: Type A, Type B
- AUDIO IN: Stereo mini jack
- PEDAL: 1 (Damper)
- Connector for 3-pedal unit: Yes (for SP-34)
- PHONES/OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo mini jack)
- Connection to App: Yes (Chordana Play for Piano)
- MIDI: Yes (Using the Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor or USB port)
Connection to Bluetooth:
- Included: Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10）
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Bluetooth Audio Profile：A2DP, Codec：SBC
- Bluetooth MIDI Profile: GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
Supports a variety of playing styles and includes inputs for two headphones.