The Chauvet DJ Xpress 1024 DMX interface is a rugged, compact, self-contained aluminum unit that is compatible with both Windows and MacOS but easily stores and plays back one show without a computer.
Xpress 1024 controls two DMX universes and unlocks an additional ArtNet universe for a total of three universes. The interface is hot-swappable and automatically reconnects within seconds. The Xpress 1024 features built-in optical isolation and ground loop protection circuits, and you can connect multiple interfaces to control additional universes.
What's included in the box:
- Xpress 1024
- USB Cable
- Self-contained aluminum DMX interface for ShowXpress software
- Controls 2 DMX universes and unlocks an additional ArtNet universe (3 universes total)
- Easily store and play back 1 show without a computer
- Compatible with Windows and MacOS systems
- Connect multiple interfaces to control additional universes
- Hot-swappable; automatically reconnects within seconds
- Built-in optical isolation and ground loop protection circuits
- DMX channels: 1024 + 512 via ArtNet
- DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Input voltage: 5 volts USB
- Includes USB cable
- DMX Channels: 1024 + 512 via ArtNet
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Input Voltage: 5 V USB
- Weight: 0.4 lb (0.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.6 x 1.8 in (110 x 66 x 45 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- DMX Refresh Rate: 40 Hz
If you're looking to harness the power of ShowXpress lighting control software, then this is a product you should know about.