Denon DJ Prime 4 Standalone 4 Deck DJ System with 10" Touchscreen prime-4-xus
Includes 10" Touch screen for greater functionality.
The Denon DJ Prime 4 is a 4-Deck Standalone DJ System with 10-inch Touchscreen.
Now includes Engine PRIME v1.5.0.
This product is now Compatible with Virtual DJ for the ultimate PRIME hardware experience.
The World's Most Powerful, Advanced DJ System Has Arrived
Command every gig, audience, genre, event and location! The multicore processor-powered Prime 4 makes your entire music collection available, transparently connecting you to your performance. With 4-deck hardware control and advanced touchscreen workflow, you're all set to handle any DJ set, anywhere, anytime.
4-Channel Standalone DJ Power
This is what the global DJ community has been waiting for: An all-in-one, fully standalone 4-deck DJ system with no need for a laptop computer - Pure, unfettered performance and playback capability! Rugged metal-chassis, built to endure the rigours of DJ life.
Adjustable Angle, 10-inch Touchscreen
Select tracks, view waveforms, interact with your digital music collection and view essential DJ parameters, with tactile multi- gesture control - it's the touchscreen experience you expect and deserve.
Independent Zone Output
Send a dedicated, back-to back music playlist to a separate location while you command the dancefloor in the main room - control the mood, volume and EQ to precisely tailor the sound for your audience.
No Limits Media Sources
Access massive music libraries from four USB inputs, one SD and an under-panel, 2.5-inch built-in SATA drive bay. Use any one of these media sources to record your full DJ set performance! With USB Keyboard support for optimized track browsing and playback facilities for uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV), Prime 4 caters for your entire music collection with connectivity that guarantees immediate, hassle-free access to your library.
Mix, Blend and Shape Your Sound
Pro-club mixer with four channel line faders, each with 3-band EQ and gain to shape your mix; plus all four inputs are assignable to the switchable line/phono inputs. A replaceable Denon DJ crossfader completes this performance driven package.
8 Performance Trigger Pads
Remix whole tracks and beat juggle with super-responsive hot cue control, then split up bars and beats with quantize-locked, Rolls, Slicer and advanced Looping too!
Mic Control, Check 2
Drive two independent microphones for dual-performer audience engagement, both with dedicated EQ, volume and effect controls plus punch in on/off and talkover options for pro-mobile use.
Expressive Multi-FX with Dedicated Displays
Articulate, visualise and craft your own unique sound, choosing from 13 diversely textured DJ FX, sourced directly from the festival/club X1800 Prime mixer.
Dual-Function Sweep FX and Filter
Engage just one single encoder for tactile sound manipulation with dynamic FX and elegant filter control.
Superior DJ Platter Control
Ultra-responsive, touch capacitive jog wheels with HD central screen that relays performance, heads-up display information combined with a DJ brand logo or playing track artwork. Change up your look with customizable RGB light ring.
Timestretch and Key-Matching Audio
Class-leading, production-quality Timestretch algorithm allows DJs to perform pitch locked, extreme track tempo changes and match/shift harmonic musical keys live in the mix - the ultimate in standalone, 'Open' Format DJing flexibility.
Built to Last - Built to Perform!
Prime 4 is built on the legacy of 25+ years of superb Denon DJ audio engineering and manufacturing excellence, with rugged metal build quality and detailed, pristine 24-bit Denon DJ audio. Nothing sounds, looks or performs like the Prime 4 standalone 4-channel DJ System. With no existing 'feature-comparable' competitor unit on the market right now, the Prime 4 is affordable DJ technology that is light years ahead of any existing product.
Visualize the Show with Prime 4
Using Prime 4's StagelinQ connection, Mobile, Event and Club DJs now can easily create impactful, visually dynamic lighting and video scenes via Denon DJ's partnerships with Soundswitch, Timecode and Resolume.
Engine Prime Music Management
Import your digital music collections effortlessly from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Native Instruments Traktor Pro and Rekordbox using both Denon DJ's free, Engine Prime music management software and the Prime 4 itself.
Import existing playlists, folders, hot cues and loop
Integrated support also available for Native Instruments Traktor
Prime 4 internally analyses music data with no laptop needed
Serato Control Now Available for PRIME 4
Denon DJ's industry-lauded PRIME 4, 4-channel standalone DJ console now brings full integration and control of Serato DJ Pro, with its latest v1.3.3 firmware update. As well as dual-view ('standard' and 'large library') modes via PRIME 4's 10" touchscreen, full DVS performance is also available using Serato timecode vinyl on traditional DJ turntables (*). In addition,
Serato DJ Pro's incredible FX banks can be controlled, visually manipulated and even multi-stacked via PRIME 4's effects panel and OLED displays.
- Easy to connect PRIME 4 to Serato DJ Pro using 'computer' mode
- Dual-view, touchscreen interface - 'Standard with Overview' + 'Large Library View'
- Fast switch touch selection between Library, Sort and View options
- Accurate cueing/scratching response between PRIME 4 jog-wheels and Serato DJ Pro
- DVS control via PRIME 4 channel's 3 & 4 with control vinyl on DJ turntable
- Seamless, quick switching back to PRIME 4 Standalone mode when required
- Serato/laptop communicates with PRIME 4 connected media and hard drives
- Use SoundSwitch micro interface, plugged into PRIME 4, working with Serato DJ Pro
*(requires Serato DVS expansion pack - sold separately)
Please note: PRIME 4 Serato control requires Serato DJ Pro v2.3.1
The Future is Now Switched On - Wi-Fi Enabled for Standalone
Prime 4's 1.4 update brings the global stream and entertainment platform TIDAL-the first of Denon DJ's premium content streaming partners. With access to over 60 million songs, standalone streaming with the TIDAL platform gives DJs a huge variety of music that will completely satisfy any crowd, dancefloor or event. DJs can easily access their personal TIDAL playlists and also follow the platform's own expertly-curated selections. With so many tracks and exclusive content across a massive variety of music styles, DJs will be prepared for any request at every conceivable gig - and it's all standalone within the Prime Series hardware.
This v1.4 Firmware update for the Prime 4 hardware activates exciting new streaming performance innovations, marking a turning point in the history of DJ technology. Since TIDAL playback is standalone, with no laptop needed, all the DJ's music can be streamed using just the Prime 4 unit.
DJs can also now see 11 tracks in their library view with the new expanded list view option on PRIME 4. Additionally, the Zone Out now has a crossfade option and a progress bar for playing tracks, as well as further improvements to the search results.
- 4-Deck standalone Engine Prime DJ system
- 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures
- Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to separate room
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
- 6-inch jog wheels with HD central display
- (4) assignable input channels for external media sources
- (2) dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
- (4) USB and (1) SD media Inputs for music playback
- USB keyboard support
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1dB)
- Dynamic Range: > 117dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 93dB (A-weighted)
- Channel Separation: < -90dB (1kHz, unity)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 28.68 x 19.56 x 4.08" / 728.47 x 496.82 x 103.63mm
- Weight: 21.34 lb. / 9.7kg
- Line Input: > 15dB
- Mic Input: > 20dB
- Outputs: > 20dB
- Line/Phono: < 0.01% (1kHz, unity)
- Micophone: <0.02% (1kHz, unity)
- Microphone: -40dBu (unity), -60dBu (minimum)
- Line: +15dBV (minimum), 0dBV (maximum)
- Master, Balanced: +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Master, Unbalanced: +20dBu (maximum), 0dBu (unity)
- Zone, Balanced: +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24dBu (maximum) +4dBu (unity)
- Headphone Output: < 150mW
Audio Outputs (Connections):
- (2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
- (1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (zone left/right, balanced)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 1⁄8" (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
Audio Inputs (Connections):
- (2) RCA input pairs (line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) RCA input pairs (phono- or line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) input
- (4) USB ports (for USB drives, 5V, 1A)
- (1) USB port (to computer)
- (1) Ethernet port
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 43W~45W (with smartphone charging from USB4 port), 38W~39W (without smartphone charging)
Now includes Engine DJ version 2.2:
Engine DJ version 2.2 for Desktop and OS is here delivering new features and plenty of fixes and improvements to DJs.
Leading the charge is the new Active Loop feature which enables users to set up to 8 Active Loops on either Desktop or direct on Engine DJ Hardware.
New Features with Engine DJ 2.2:
- Active Loops - Saved Loops can now be automatically activated when the play head enters the loop region. Active Loops feature a zebra pattern in the loop region bar to differentiate from standard Saved Loops. Setting an Active Loop on Engine DJ hardware is also possible for devices with Parameter buttons. To set an Active Loop, press and hold the left parameter button and then press the desired Saved Loop pad.
- Sync now remains enabled when unanalyzed tracks are loaded to a deck. Sync is disabled only when the track is played before the analysis has been completed.
- Default Auto Loop sizes have been expanded to include 32 beats and 'None'. When set to 'None', the last used Auto Loop size will be applied.
- Jog wheel nudge sensitivity has been expanded with an additional reduced sensitivity level setting called "Min"
- Nudge Sensitivity is now included in the User Profile. This allows the setting to be applied automatically when the profile is loaded on any Engine DJ device.
- Engine Lighting now offers the ability to invert pan and tilt options for moving head DMX light fixtures
- Improved search result presentation times
- Improved playlist presentation times
- Fixed an issue where looping a track while in the collection view for an extended
- period of time would result in a momentary hang when switching back to the waveform view
- Fixed an issue where Engine Lighting output would fail to start in certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where attempting to load corrupt tracks could cause the device to hang
Calling all DJs! The PRIME Series is now Virtual DJ compatible for the ultimate PRIME hardware experience. Fusing an ultra- intuitive touch-screen workflow, 1:1 feedback of all critical mix functions, direct control of audio and video FX, multi-color & monochrome moving waveforms, effortless browsing capability directly from the hardware, compete command of your mix with tactile performance-driven controls, and even a customizable user interface, enhancing your virtual DJ experience with the world's most advanced DJ Hardware couldn't be simpler.
About PRIME 4 - The World's Most Powerful, Advanced DJ
Command every gig, audience, genre, event and location! The multicore processor-powered PRIME 4 makes your entire music collection available, with no laptop needed, transparently connecting you into your performance. With 4-deck hardware control and advanced touchscreen workflow, you're all set to handle any DJ set, anywhere, anytime.
Features 6" Jog Wheels and 8 Performance Pads.