DW Drums DWCP3500A 3000 Series Hi Hat Stand - 3 Legs dwcp-3500-a
The DW Drums DWCP3500 hi-hat stand has a SM379 locking clutch that lets you dial in closed 'sloshyness' and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
Drum Workshop DWCP3500A hi-hat stand is loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch and much more, offering drummers the fast action and quick response that have made DW hi-hats famous.
- The uni-body folding footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- Hinged memory locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The lateral cymbal seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle - a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The SM379 locking clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed 'sloshyness' and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Swivel legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the hi-hat stand.
This hi-hat stand guarantees a 100% repeatable, precise height settings with it's hinged memory locks included at tube joints.