EBS EBS-RD502 Reidmar 500W Bass Guitar Amplifier Head ebs-rd-502
The EBS RD 502 Reidmar Bass Guitar Amplifier Head makes efficient use of all the power at hand.
This amp head means more punch and a lot less compressed sound than with lightweight amplifiers using automatic limiters to prevent clipping. It keeps the bass tone from sounding muddy and preserve the lows solid on higher volumes.
The EBS Reidmar 502 handles a 2-ohm load so it can drive two 4-ohm cabinets simultaneously. To our knowledge, it is the first lightweight amp in the 500W-range that truly does that. And it does it with conviction too.
Efficient power handling. Due to EBS clever developed Soft-clip design, the Reidmar 502 makes efficient use of all the power at hand. That means more punch and a lot less compressed sound than with lightweight amplifiers using automatic limiters to prevent clipping. It keeps the bass tone from sounding muddy and preserve the lows solid on higher volumes.
Analog preamp. The preamp, featuring EBS renowned built-in compressor and a 4-band EQ-section, gives you full control. Use it to bring out anything from a warm nice low end, brilliant highs and mids that cut through the mix when you need it.
- 2-ohm D-Class Power Amp
- Built-in Compressor/Limiter
- Extremely Powerful 4-band EQ
- Effects loop
- Character filter.
- Balanced XLR-Out with Pre/Post EQ switch and Ground Lift.
- Line and Headphones Out
- Type: Analog Preamp
- Input impedance: 2-MOhm
- Gain range: -00dB / +30dB
- Character filter: Shelving / high/low pass, 40Hz: +7dB / 800Hz: -2dB / 10kHz: +3dB
- Bass shelving: +/-18dB at 60Hz
- Mid bandpass: +/-15dB from 100Hz to 6kHz
- Treble shelving: +/-18dB at 6kHz
- Bright shelving: +15dB/-0dB at 10kHz
- Output: Balanced XLR DI output (with pre/post EQ switch and ground lift switch)
- Output power: 250W RMS / peak at 470W (2-Ohm and 4-Ohm load)
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 9.8 x 3.0"
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
EBS breaks new ground with a lightweight bass amp featuring a new class D power module, co-developed by EBS that truly handles a 2-Ohm load.