Electro Voice EKX-12P-US 1500W 12-Inch 2 Way Powered Loudspeaker ekx-12-p-us
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating: 1500 W
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz - 18 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 °
- LF Transducer: EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- HF Transducer: DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 k Hz
- Connector Type: (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Height: 607 mm (23.9")
- Width: 375 mm (14.76")
- Depth: 356 mm (14.02")
- Weight Net: 18.8 kg (41.45 lbs)
Electro-Voice - Bosch provides a warranty to the final customer (consumer) under the conditions stated herein that the products are free of defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period for ELECTRO-VOICE products is as follows and from the invoice date:
90 days unconditional in store warranty PLUS parts and labour coverage for the following period.
- Three for powered loudspeakers
- Five years for non-powered loudspeakers
- One year for loudspeaker accessories & hardware
- Two years for R300 wireless microphones
- Three years for RE3 wireless microphones
- Three years for all other products
The product warranty applies exclusively to ELECTRO-VOICE products of Bosch Building Technologies.