Electro Voice EVOLVE30M-W Portable 1000W Column Sound System with Mixer & Bluetooth-White evolve-30-m-w
The Electro-Voice EVOLVE 30M-W is designed to deliver a significant step up in all-around performance for a column system in its size/price category.
It includes an eight-channel digital mixer, studio-quality onboard effects, and remote control of all audio, effects and mix functions via the next-generation Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application (available via the Apple Store and on Google Play).
Packing 1000-watts of power, the Evolve 30M can be used on its own by solo artists or daisy-chained with other units for larger venues with ensembles. This PA system consists of three major parts: a potent 10" woofer, lightweight aluminum sub pole, and a column array with six 2.8" neodymium drivers. The Evolve 30M has a proprietary waveguide design that provides 120º of horizontal coverage and 40º of vertical coverage to ensure that the back of the house will always hear your mix. It has an onboard 8-channel digital mixer that can handle microphones, guitars, instruments, and many more. Featuring wireless control via the QuickSmart mobile app and seamless Bluetooth streaming, the Evolve 30M has enough functionality for almost any performer.
Ultra-portable, collapsible design saves you time and effort
Lugging a heavy PA into the venue is a lot of work. The Electro-Voice Evolve 30M seeks to change that. Weighing almost 15 lbs. less than its predecessor, the Evolve 50, this PA tips the scales at just 44 lbs. To make transportation easy, the Evolve 30M ships to your door with an included backpack for the column array and the aluminum speaker pole. Setup is simple, the 2-section aluminum pole mounts into the subwoofer and transmits audio to the column array via internal integrated speaker wires. The intuitive design helps you get set up for your gig in no time at all. Just plug it all in and play!
The fully configurable digital mixer is ready for anything
The Evolve 30M has a fully configurable 8-channel digital mixer that you can control from your smartphone via the QuickSmart mobile app. You get four presets to cover some of the situations you may encounter. It includes a 3-band EQ, onboard compressor, dual FX sends and independent channel gain controls. In the app, you can add any one of the 30 professional-quality effects to your mix, including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, and echo! We especially appreciate the built-in Bluetooth streaming capability that allows you to keep the vibe going even if you need to step away from the stage.
Neodymium drivers deliver top-notch sound and expansive
The Evolve 30 is a sonic powerhouse. The column array is loaded with six 2.8" neodymium high-frequency drivers and a proprietary waveguide that provides an impressive 120º of horizontal coverage and 40º of vertical coverage. The excellent sound quality and dispersion of the column array is paired with the raw power of the ported 10" subwoofer to produce up to 123dB SPL with a frequency response as low as 45 Hz. No matter where you're playing, you can rest assured that every inch of the venue receives the best sound possible.
- 1,000-watt system packs a big punch
- Collapsible design allows for compact storage and easy transport
- Composite waveguides provide spacious coverage for the entire venue
- Six column-arrayed HF drivers and 10" LF driver deliver impressive power
- 4 factory presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club) help you set up for common situations
- 3-band EQ makes sound shaping simple and easy
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you stream music seamlessly for intermission or backing tracks
- QuickSmart mobile app provides powerful DSP and a variety of professional effects
- Phantom power enables use with condenser microphones
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- Channels: 8-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size: 10" woofer
- HF Driver Size: 6 x 2.8"
- LF Driver Power Amp: 500W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 500W
- Total Power: 1000W
- Inputs: 4 x XLR-1/4" combo, 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (stereo), 1 x 1/4" TRS (Hi-Z), Dual RCA Stereo, 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (mix/aux)
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Frequency Range: 45Hz to 20KHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 51Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 200 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 123 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 120°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 40°
- Signal Processing: DSP Presets, 7-band Graphic EQ
- Enclosure Material: 15mm Plywood, Composite column, Aluminum pole
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC power cable
- Height: 17.6" (sub), 24.4" (column)
- Width: 13" (sub), 3.7" (column)
- Depth: 17" (sub), 6.2" (column)
- Weight: 44 lbs.
The Electro-Voice EVOLVE 30M is a versatile, ultra-compact PA system that's perfect for small and medium-sized venues.
Electro-Voice - Bosch provides a warranty to the final customer (consumer) under the conditions stated herein that the products are free of defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period for ELECTRO-VOICE products is as follows and from the invoice date:
90 days unconditional in store warranty PLUS parts and labour coverage for the following period.
- Three for powered loudspeakers
- Five years for non-powered loudspeakers
- One year for loudspeaker accessories & hardware
- Two years for R300 wireless microphones
- Three years for RE3 wireless microphones
- Three years for all other products
The product warranty applies exclusively to ELECTRO-VOICE products of Bosch Building Technologies.