Electro Voice ZLX-15BT-US 15" Powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth Audio zlx-15-bt-us
Electro-Voice ZLX Series portable powered PA speakers deliver great sound in live applications with their rugged, light-weight construction and affordable price. ZLX-BT speakers to give you all the value of the ZLX Series with the added convenience of Bluetooth, allowing you to connect portable devices for DJ use and other streaming applications. These amazing and top selling speakers at Acclaim are also one of our favourite stage monitors.
High output and wireless adjustability
The Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT speakers feature their patented Signal Synchronized Transducer (SST) waveguide design for smooth response, excellent coverage, and low distortion. The heavy-duty polypropylene enclosure houses the EVS-15L 15" woofer and DH-1K titanium tweeter for clear, full-range sound, while its 1000-watt Class D power amplifier drives the speakers at up to 127 dB SPL for the kind of intensity that makes your sound come alive.
QuickSmart DSP processing, including 2-band EQ, selectable application modes (Music, Live, Speech, Club), and a limiter, keeps your speakers safe at high levels. Five user-programmable presets help you save time by storing your favorite settings. A Sub/Top System Match feature optimizes this speaker's performance when paired with a subwoofer like EV's ELX200-12SP or ELX200-18SP. You can control and monitor the speaker's processing wirelessly using EV's QuickSmart Mobile app and your compatible Bluetooth device.
Versatile and tough
You'll also get two input channels with XLR/TRS jacks and individual level controls that allow you to adjust for line- or microphone-level signal sources, along with a 3.5mm AUX input for your portable devices. The ZLX-15BT's XLR output sends the combination of all input signals including Bluetooth (with a separate mix control) to a subwoofer or another speaker.
The rugged polypropylene enclosure is fantastic as a stage monitor angled up from the floor, a PA speaker mounted on a pole, or a hanging speaker suspended in a permanent installation. A powdercoated steel grille helps looks great and will protect your investment from accidental damage. Three handles give you more carrying choices and make loading easier.
- 2-way Bluetooth-enabled powered PA speaker (features bluetooth streaming audio AND bluetooth app control via EV Quicksmart App)
- 12" EVS-15L woofer
- 1" DH-1C titanium compression driver
- 1000-watt Class D amplifier
- polypropylene composite enclosure with 18-gauge powdercoated steel grille
- maximum SPL: 127 dB
- frequency response: 55-18,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- nominal coverage: 90° horizontal, 60° vertical
- LCD screen and selection knob
- four selectable speaker modes: Music, Live, Speech, Club
- 2-band EQ
- sub/top system match presets
- visual monitoring of levels and limiter status
- store and recall up to 5 user-programmable presets
- control and monitor processing via EV QuickSmart Mobile app and your compatible Bluetooth device
- 2-channel input mixer (combo XLR/TRS)
- individually adjustable input channel level
- master output volume with separate Bluetooth output level
- 3.5mm aux input
- mix output (XLR)
- 35mm socket for pole mounting
- 3 carrying handles
- dimensions: 14"W x 24"H x 14"D
- weight: 34.3 lbs.
- country of origin: China
Up to 127 dB peak SPL and high-quality bluetooth streaming and app control.
Electro-Voice - Bosch provides a warranty to the final customer (consumer) under the conditions stated herein that the products are free of defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period for ELECTRO-VOICE products is as follows and from the invoice date:
90 days unconditional in store warranty PLUS parts and labour coverage for the following period.
- Three for powered loudspeakers
- Five years for non-powered loudspeakers
- One year for loudspeaker accessories & hardware
- Two years for R300 wireless microphones
- Three years for RE3 wireless microphones
- Three years for all other products
The product warranty applies exclusively to ELECTRO-VOICE products of Bosch Building Technologies.