Epiphone EBTVTSNH Thunderbird Vintage 4-String RH Bass-Tobacco Sunburst
Building upon the long-term success of the Thunderbird bass, Epiphone EBTVTSNH offers the Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass as a faithful replica of early-'60s Thunderbirds.
This basspacks a pair of Epiphone's ProBucker 760TM humbucking bass pickups, designed to replicate Gibson's original Thunderbird pickups. The replica mid-'60s Tune-o-matic bridge sits atop a vintage-style "claw" tailpiece, while open-gear "Clover" tuning machines with 17:1 ratio combines an old-school look with precision tuning performance. Complete with a 7-piece walnut/mahogany neck with through-body design and mahogany body wings, this bass is a great value in a vintage-themed bass guitar.
Featuring new ProBucker™ Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece.
- Solidbody bass guitar based on early-'60s Gibson Thunderbird
- Rock-solid construction with 7-piece mahogany/walnut neck-through design with mahogany wings
- Open-gear "Clover" tuners with 17:1 ratio combine vintage looks with precise tuning
- Epiphone ProBucker 760TM humbucking pickups are designed to replicate original Gibson Thunderbird pickups
- Individual pickup volume knobs plus Master Tone control, all with old-school top-hat knobs
- Tune-o-matic bridge with "claw" tailpiece
- Body Material: Mahogany Body Wings
- Neck Material: 7-ply; Mahogany/Walnut Laminate
- Neck Shape: 1960's Rounded Bass Profile
- Neck Joint: Through-Neck
- Scale Length: 34"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 1-ply black with "Epiphone" silkscreened in GOLD
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "dot" inlays
- Binding: None
- Nut: Imitation Bone; White
- Nut Width: 1-1/2"
- Pickguard: 3-Layer (White/Black/White); "Thunderbird" logo in black
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Open-gear Bass Tuners with historic "Clover" buttons; 17:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 Humbucker
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch, Epiphone All-Metal; Toggle Cap, White
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with chrome metal inserts
- Bridge: 1960s TB-Bass Tune-o-matic; Adjustable
- Tailpiece: 1960s "Claw" Tailpiece
- Plastic Parts: Black; PVC
- Color: Tobacco Sunburst
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
This is THE original "rock and roll" bass, with the distinctive shape and traditional design elements - all for a price that the working bassist can afford.
Limited Lifetime Warranty