Epiphone EGNHNWFBNH Nancy Wilson Signature 6 String RH Electric Guitar in Fireburst with Hardshell Case egnhnwfbnh
ProBucker pickups and Nickel Plating.
Epiphone is proud to present the EGNHNWFBNH which is the debut Epiphone signature model designed by Heart co-founder and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Nancy Wilson. Featuring a mahogany body with a figured maple veneer top, the Nighthawk™ body shape was first introduced in 1993 and is compact and comfortable. The Epiphone Nancy Wilson Fanatic comes equipped with ProBucker™ humbuckers, a 5-way pickup selector switch for a wide variety of tonal options, master volume and tone controls, a fast-playing rounded C profile mahogany neck with an ebony fretboard, and features an attractive Fireburst Gloss finish. Includes hardshell case.
ProBucker™ humbucker Pickups
The classic "P.A.F" sound is closer than you think
Epiphone's ProBucker™ humbucker has quietly become one of the most talked about pickups in the industry. It has fooled experts, vintage purists, and even luthiers who have worked with the best vintage examples from the late 50s and early 60s. Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers are the real deal--made with 18% Nickel Silver unit bases and covers, the same alloy used by Gibson at the Kalamazoo factory when the humbucker was first invented. The use of Nickel Silver reduces the occurrence of eddy currents due to low conductivity and provides a more transparent and crisp output. The size and shape of the bobbins also has a great impact on tonal response. And the bobbins used on ProBucker™ pickups duplicate the size and shape of the gold standard in the industry, Gibson humbuckers. Epiphone ProBucker™ pickups also feature sand cast Alnico II magnets, high quality 4 conductor lead wire, and are vacuum wax potted to eliminate microphonics.
- Body Shape: Nighthawk
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Figured Maple Veneer
- Binding: Single ply white
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C Rounded
- Scale Length: 25.51" / 648mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Twin Parallelogram in Pearloid
- Joint: Glued in at 16th fret
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Nighthawk Hardtail
- Tailpiece: Through body
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2--ply bell - black/white
- Control Knobs: Amber Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker™ FB720 (Nickel)
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker™ 3 Slant (Open-coil)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 5-way switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity binder
Features Twin Parallelogram in Pearloid Inlay with C Rounded Profile.