Epiphone ELCSWSNH Les Paul Classic 6-String RH Electric Guitar––Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst ELCS-WS-NH
The Epiphone ELCSWSNH Les Paul Classic Worn from the "Inspired by Gibson Collection" offers fans the most popular electric guitar ever made in four new vintage-styled "worn" finishes plus powerful Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with selectable coil taps.
The neck is Gibson's Slim Taper with a 12 fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets. This Classic feels like a true original. Hardware specs include a LockTone ABR bridge and Grover 18:1 ratio tuners.
Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers inspired by legendary PAF pickups, are characterized by their mellow output and sustain.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple
- Binding: None
- Finish: Worn
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper™ C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic w/ Kidney Button 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Mounting Rings: Cream
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone with coil-splitting
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
The Les Paul Classic Worn from the "Inspired by Gibson Collection" offers fans the most popular electric guitar ever made in four new vintage-styled "worn" finishes.
Epiphone products offer a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect.