Epiphone ELPT6PMSNH Les Paul Standard 1960 Tribute 6-String RH Electric Guitar-Midnight Sapphire elp-t-6-pm-snh
The Epiphone ELPT6PMSNH Les Paul Standard 1960 Tribute electric guitar honors the years Les Paul spent with Epiphone in the late '30s and early '40s
This guitar is the ultimate Les Paul with a combination of custom features at an incredible price. Featuring a AAA Flame Maple veneer top, Gibson USA '57 Classic™ humbuckers w/Push/Pull Series Parallel Switching, Mallory tone capacitors, SwitchcraftTM electronics andGrover™ Locking Machine Heads heads.
Out of all of Les Pauls many achievements; inventor, guitarist, and hit recording artist, Les is most beloved among musicians for inspiring the Les Paul Standard 1960 Tribute is one of the most sought-after guitars in the world. And now, this guitar gives the legend a fresh start with ProBucker-2 and ProBucker-3 pickups with coil-splitting, a AAA flame maple veneer top.
Epiphones history with legendary guitarist and innovator Les Paul dates back to the early 1940s when Les, working nights at the Epiphone factory on 14th Street in New York City, created one of the first solid body electric guitars, better known as The Log. Over the next 15 years, Les continued to develop his dream guitar that would sustain for days and in the late 50s, the historic Gibson and Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan produced the sunburst Les Paul Standard and its new pickup, the PAF humbucker.
Players like Joe Bonamassa, Slash, Ace Frehley, Zakk Wylde, Jimmy Page, Alex Lifeson and countless others get their signature sound from a sunburst Les Paul and now Epiphone gives you a chance to experience that one-of-a-kind tone at an affordable price with this amazing guitar. It features ProBucker PAF-style pickups with coil-splitting, new colors and a beautiful AAA flame maple veneer top for a vintage look with all the modern appointments that players expect from Epiphone.
- The Ultimate Les Paul!
- Carved Hard Maple top with AAA Flame
- Gibson USA '57 Classic™ Humbucker (4-wire) w/Push/Pull Series Parallel Switching SwitchcraftTM Electronics and Mallory-150 tone capacitors
- Grover™ Locking Tuners
- Body: Material Mahogany
- Top Material: Carved Hard Maple with AAA Flame Maple veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape Options: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Vintage "Deep-Set", Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with mother-of-pearl Trapezoid inlays
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (B/W); "Les Paul 1960 Tribute Plus" in white silkprint
- Nut Width: U-Rite; Cream
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic™ Humbucker (4-wire)
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic Plus™ Humbucker (4-wire)
- Controls: Switchcraft™ 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone (push/pull - series/parallel), Bridge Pickup Tone (push/pull - series/parallel)
- Knobs: "Speed" knobs
- Electronics: Mallory-150 tone capacitors
- Binding: Fingerboard - 1 ply (cream), Body-1 ply (cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Colour: Midnight Sapphire
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Locking Tuners
- Output Jack" Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard" 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Strap Buttons: Yes; 2
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
The tone-shaping capability makes the Les Paul Standard 1960 Tribute an incredibly versatile performer.