ESP Guitars LH1001QMSTBLK LTD H-1001 QM 6-String RH Electric Guitar-See Thru Black lh-1001-qmstblk
The ESP LH1001QMSTBLK LTD H-1001 QM from ESP is truly that all-around axe you've been looking for.
Its design, features, and playability make it ideal for hard-hitting styles as well as more finessed musical expressions. The LTD H-1001 QM features a mahogany body with a quilted maple top - lightweight, resonant, and with a see-thru finish that lets the gorgeous body art come through. A maple neck with Macassar ebony fingerboard offers stellar playability and response as well. A pair of Seymour Duncan humbuckers let you tap into an array of classic humbucking tone when you plug in, and with a Hipshot bridge and LTD locking tuners, you get plenty of sustain and tuning support.
Seymour Duncan humbuckers deliver an array of tonal textures
The LTD H-1001 QM is loaded with wide-ranging tone thanks to its dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers. Its Pegasus bridge pickup is loaded with custom-wound coils and an Alnico V magnet, offering incredible string separation for articulated tone. Meanwhile, the Sentient neck pickup adds harmonic complexity on top of traditional PAF-like voicing. Together, this Pegasus/Sentient duo will help you achieve a whole new level of technical performance. And with a volume, push/pull tone, and 3-way pickup selector, you have even more tone-shaping options at your fingers for endless exploration and sonic adventure. This humbucker pairing is a favorite among guitarists.
ESP's Horizon body style is primed for rock
When you need to rock, you can count on ESP's Horizon body style for exceptional sustain and tone-packed performance. The set-through neck construction and Hipshot bridge give the LTD H-1001 QM impressive sustain while enhancing articulation and clarity. And the 25.5" scale length is perfect for high-gain tones and down-tuned playing, giving you a powerful foundation for modern rock, metal, and fusion.
- Versatile solidbody electric loaded with great appointments and playability
- Mahogany body with quilted maple top is lightweight and resonant
- Maple neck with Macassar ebony fingerboard offers stellar playability and response
- Pair of Seymour Duncan humbuckers deliver classic, versatile humbucking tone
- Volume, push/pull tone, and 3-way pickup selector give you even more tone-shaping options
- Hipshot bridge delivers great sustain and tone support
- 25.5" scale length is perfect for high-gain tones and down-tuned playing
- Locking LTD tuners keep you in tune
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: LTD H-1001
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: See-thru Black
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Neck Joint: Set-through
- Radius: 13.7"
- Fingerboard Material: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Offset Blocks
- Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Molded
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Hipshot with String-thru body
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split) Switching 3-way blade pickup switch
This is a versatile electric from ESP.
As of Dec. 31, 2021 many products have been affected by the Lacey Act. All manufactured products containing wood of any species, are no longer eligible to ship outside of Canada. This change affects many types of musical instruments and products containing wood of any type. Guitars, drums, drumsticks, and wood based hardshell cases are amongst many products that are affected by new laws aimed at protection of wood species across the globe. If you have a question or a concern regarding a product shipping outside of Canada, please call, email or chat with our team to get more information.