ESP Guitars LTE200RSW LTD TE-200 6-String RH Electric Guitar-Snow White l-te-200-r-sw
The LTE200RSW LTD TE-200 delivers the essence of ESP - a company founded on taking existing guitar designs and supercharging them.
The TE-200's single-cut body shape and bolt-on neck borrow from the first mass-produced solidbody electric guitar. But this is no country guitar (unless you want it to be). Outfitted with aggressive high-output humbuckers, the TE-200 is a hot rod that serves up huge helpings of fat, snarling tone. Dial it back, and you've got a guitar that cleans up beautifully and plays nice in any musical setting. The classic mahogany body has comfortable forearm and torso contours, and the neck heel is shaped to give you free access to the upper registers when you're ripping out a solo.
LTD: huge value with ESP quality
ESP's LTD marque was created to bring a more affordable version of the classic designs and quality of ESP guitars to a new market. The entire ESP LTD line of instruments features premium tonewoods, quality pickups, and solid hardware for a lifetime of use. An exacting eye for detail and quality means that every instrument is ready to rock when it leaves the factory. An impressive list of signature axes by some of today's biggest guitar and bass heroes shows the popularity and respect commanded by the ESP LTD marque.
- Mahogany body with forearm and torso contours
- Bolt-on 3-piece maple neck, Thin "U" profile
- Roasted jatoba fingerboard,13.8-inch radius, offset dot inlays
- 25.5-inch scale length; 24 frets
- LTD fixed string-through bridge
- Bridge pickup: ESP Designed LH-150B passive humbucker
- Neck pickup: ESP Designed LH-150N passive humbucker
- Master volume and tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector switch
- 1.65-inch plastic nut; LTD tuners
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape LTD TE-200
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Snow White
- Neck Material 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape Thin U
- Radius 13.8"
- Fingerboard Material Roasted Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay Offset Dots
- Number of Frets 24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Molded Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece LTD Fixed wiht String-thru Body
- Tuners LTD
- Neck Pickup ESP Designed LH-150N Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup ESP Designed LH-150B Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings .009-.042
With killer tone, classic visuals, and a 24-fret neck designed for speed, the ESP LTD TE-200 is ready to rock whenever you are.