Furman M-8LX 120V/15A Power Conditioner with Lights m-8-lx
Install a Furman M-8Lx into the top slot of your rack, and the eight switched outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment up to a 15-amp load. Illuminate your rack with two retractable, front panel lights.
A Merit Series Power Conditioner is the perfect low-cost AC
power solution for any rack mount system. The M-8Lx features two
slide out, swiveling light fixtures to provide discreet
illumination of your equipment on stages, in studios, and in other
dark places. A dimmer knob lets you adjust the lamp brightness to
just the right level.
You've got a rack for your effects, preamps, tuner...You're going to plug that into the wall? One big spike and your rig is up in smoke. Furman's standard level surge/spike protection defends your gear from the spikes and surges that are so common at gigs and practice spots. With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration, you'll get a quieter tone without pops, crackles, and the local radio station coming out of your amp. Plus, dual pull-out lamps let you see your rack without turning the house lights on.
Can't track down where that noise is coming from? Your mix sounding flat? With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration you'll lower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console or DAW. Furman's standard level surge and spike protection keeps your sensitive digital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes and surges. With a 15A capacity and nine total outlets, it's enough to power your whole home studio.
Bars, clubs and other event venues have some of the worst power out there - from air compressors turning on and off to light shows pulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig. Furman's standard level protection and filtration keeps the bad stuff out. The dual pull-out front panel lights also let you discreetly see your board and gear without distracting from the show on the dance floor.
When you're out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you're going to get. The wear and tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it toll - that's why it's smart to plug into Furman's standard level protection and RFI/EMI filtration. It keeps your equipment safe and sounding clean.
- Noise Filtration-AC noise filtering to reduce radio frequency and electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI)
- Surge Protection-Spike & surge protection ensures equipment stays safe and your power stays clean
- 9 Total Outlets-8 rear panel outlets and 1 front panel convenience outlet
- 15 Amp Rating-15 amp rating, with circuit breaker
- "Protection OK" Indicator-Front panel indicator LED lets you know that your equipment is being protected
- Wall Wart Spacing Indicator-Rear outlets have been spaced to accomodate even the bulkiest of wall warts and adapters
- Front Panel Pull-out Lights-Two retractable incandescent light fixtures with dimmer control for convenient rack illumination
- Family: Merit Series
- Line Voltage: 120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets: 9
- Number of Isolated Banks: 0
- Outlet Descriptions: All 9 outlets filtered and surge protected
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Rack Ears Included: Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s): No
- Front Media Light(s): Two 120V incandescent bulbs, 4 watts each
- ControlFront panel: On/Off switch, Light dimmer knob
- Voltage Regulation: No
- Compliance: cTUVus
- USB Charging: N/A
- Low Voltage Trigger: N/A
- AC Power Cord: 6 ft. captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison Plug
- Dimensions: 19" W x 7.5" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 6 lbs
- AC Protection Technology: Standard spike and surge protection
- Under-Voltage Shutoff: N/A
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 (Amps)
- Filtration Technology: Standard Level RFI/EMI Filtration
- Filtration Rating: Greater than 26dB, 200Khz to 10 Mhz
- Signal Line Protection: No
- Spike Protection Modes:Line to Neutral
- Energy Dissipation:150 joules
- Peak Impulse Current:12,000 amps
- Construction:Steel Chassis, Black Painted
Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust.