Furman P1800-AR 120V/15A Prestige Power Conditioner with Voltage Regulation p-1800-ar
The Furman 15 Amp P-1800 AR delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages - all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage.
The P-1800 AR accepts input voltages over a wide AC voltage range and transforms it to a constant output of 120V, ±5V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the P-1800 AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
- Surge Protection: Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration: LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection: Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights: LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- True RMS Voltage Regulation: True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities.
- USB Charger: Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter: Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line votlage and true RMS current draw.
- Isolated Banks: Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Wall Wart Spacing: Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
- 15 AMP Rating: 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- Nine Total Outlets: Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector: Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- Family: Prestige Series
- Line Voltage: 120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets: 9
- Number of Isolated Banks: 2
- Outlet Descriptions: All 9 outlets regulated and conditioned - 8 on the rear panel and 1 on the front
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Rack Ears Included: Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s): LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw
- Front Media Light(s): No
- ControlFront panel: On/Off switch, Voltage meter dimmer button
- Voltage Regulation: Regulation capture range: 97 VAC to 137 VAC
- Compliance: cETLus
- USB Charging: 1 front panel USB charger
- Low Voltage Trigger: N/A
- AC Power Cord: 10 ft. captive 3/14 AWG, black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- Dimensions: 19" W x 12.0" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- AC Protection Technology: True RMS Voltage Regulation, Extreme Voltage Shutdown, Series Multi-Stage Protection, Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shutoff: 90V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff: 140 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration Technology: LiFT
- Filtration Rating: 10 dB @ 10kHz, 40 dB @ 100kHz, 50 dB @ 500kHz
- Signal Line Protection: No
- BNC socket with switch for rear rack lamp:12VAC 500mA max (lamp not included)
The P-1800 AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance.