Furman P1800-PFR 120V/15A Prestige Power Conditioner with Power Factor Technology
Engineered specifically for use with instrument amplifiers and other high-current equipment, the Furman P-1800 PF R offers a stable, protected and filtered low impedance powered supply for maximum performance of connected electronics.
Furman's exclusive Power Factor provides a 45A peak current reservoir to minimize the detrimental effects of line impedance on high-current gear such as amplifiers and powered monitors. Clear Tone Technology provides additional line noise filtration tuned for instrument amplifiers for clean and consistent tone. Plus, equipment benefits from professional-level protection thanks to Furman's exclusive SMP and EVS technologies.
Power Factor Technology
Your amp needs a lot of power to sound its best. If you're plugging into the wall, there's a good chance your amp is not going to get the current it needs when pushed. Furman's exclusive Power Factor Technology provides a 45A peak current reservoir to give your amp the headroom it needs to operate at maximum efficiency. No matter what venue or club, or how close or far away from the power panel, Furman's Power Factor Technology keeps your instrument amplifier's tone consistent and sounding it's best.
Clear Tone Technology
Clear Tone Technology works in unison with Power Factor Technology and Linear Filtering Technology to add an additional layer of AC noise filtration specifically engineered for instrument amplifiers. Clear Tone Technology provides tuned circuits that unveil instrument tone, harmonics, and clarity, resulting in a fuller sound and improved dynamic response.
- Power Factor Technology: Power Factor Technology supplies 45+ amps of instantaneous reserve current, on demand, for power starved amplifiers.
- Surge Protection: Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration: LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection: Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights: LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Isolated Banks: Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Clear Tone Technology: Clear Tone Technology provides tuned filtering circuits engineered for instrument amplifiers to provide a clean and consistent tone.
- Voltmeter: Large digital voltmeter with discrete dimmer button displays incoming line voltage.
- Wall Wart Spacing: Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
- 15 AMP Rating: 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- Nine Total Outlets: Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector: Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- USB Charger: Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- Family: Prestige Series
- Line Voltage: 120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets: 9
- Number of Isolated Banks: 3
- Outlet Descriptions All 9 outlets linearly filtered and surge protected. 2 rear panel outlets are high current outlets.
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Rack Ears Included: Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s): LED voltmeter displays incoming line voltage
- Front Media Light(s): No
- Control Front panel: On/Off switch, Voltage meter dimmer button
- Voltage Regulation: No
- Compliance: cETLus
- USB Charging: 1 front panel USB charger
- Low Voltage Trigger: N/A
- AC Power Cord: 10 ft. captive 3/14 AWG, black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- Dimensions: 19" W x 10.5" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- AC Protection Technology Extreme Voltage Shutdown, Series Multi-Stage Protection, Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shut off: 90V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff: 140 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration Technology LiFT, Clear Tone Technology
- Filtration Rating 30 dB @ 2kHz, 40 dB @ 10kHz, 50 dB @ 20kHz, 70 DB @ 100KHZ
- Signal Line Protection: No
- BNC socket with switch for rear rack lamp:12VAC 500mA max (lamp not included)
- Response time:1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 Amps
- Reactive power: 460 VA
No matter what venue or club, or how close or far away from the power panel, Furman's Power Factor Technology keeps your instrument amplifier's tone consistent and sounding it's best.