Godin 033645-d A4 Ultra Natural SG Fretless EN SA 4 String RH Bass with Gig Bag
GODIN A4 & A5 FRETTED & FRETLESS BASS
The new A4 & A5 Ultra SA semi-acoustic basses feature more sonic possibilities than ever with the addition of a Low Profile Lace Sensor electric pickup with side mounted volume and tone controls.
Other features include Custom Godin electronics with individual saddle transducers in the bridge, Custom preamp section voiced specifically for the A4 & A5 Ultra SA, as well as ¼" output and 13-pin capabilities for computer and synth access. Incredible acoustic bass sounds are available through the ¼" output jack and controlling your tone is made easy with the Custom Godin Preamp section. The two chambered body design found in all of the A-Series instruments is also at work in the A4 & A5 Ultra. This design resists feedback as well as the negative effects that loud stage levels can have on top vibration.
- Rock Maple neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard on Fretted Version, Ebony on Fretless version
- 16" fingerboard radius
- 34 " Scale
- 1 13/16" nut width (5-String)
- 1 1/2" nut width (4-String)
- Two-Chamber Silver Leaf Maple body
- Solid Spruce Top
- Lace Sensor low profile electric pickup
- Side mounted volume & tone controls for electric pickup
- Custom Godin Saddle Transducers and custom preamp
- Volume, Mid, Treble and Bass controls
- Natural Semi-Gloss
- Gig Bag Included
This product may contain certain woods that are managed by CITES international wood export treaties such as rosewood. Most finished musical instruments are exempt, however delivery times for shipments outside of Canada may be extended due to closer scrutiny at the border. Please contact us for details.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Godin Guitar Company warrants our instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. All electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, cases, and case hardware, are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. If service is required, the guitar should (preferably) be returned with proof of purchase to the original, authorized dealer. The dealer will evaluate the guitar to determine whether it can be serviced locally, or if it should be returned to Godin Guitars. In the case of a purchase from Authorized Internet-only Dealers, please refer to their web sites for warranty information and instructions.
Please note: The Godin Limited Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable. All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Godin instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
1. Fret, saddle and nut wear, strings and batteries, are not covered under the warranty.
2. Damages to finish, or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood caused by exposure to extreme changes in temperature or humidity;
or if instrument has come into contact with direct sunlight, or other sources of heat, chemicals, excessive moisture, or acidic
3. Damage or corrosion of instrument hardware or electronics caused by excessive humidity, salt air, or perspiration.
4. Damage due to customization or modification of instrument.
5. Normal wear-and-tear on any part of the instrument.
6. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover, and no liability is assumed for damage due to natural disasters, accidents,
misuse, loss of parts, neglect, lack of correct care, or failure to follow instructions.
7. Work performed by unauthorized persons will void the warranty.