Godin 048830 Durango Cognac Leather Guitar Strap 048830
This Godin 048830 guitar strap with Godin logo features the comfort and quality of its durable Durango Cognac finish.
- Dimensions: 30 × 3"
- Made of premium leather
- Made in Canada
This strap, distressed look, features the comfort and quality of durable premium Durango Cognac leather.
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Godin Guitar Company warrants our instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. All electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, cases, and case hardware, are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. If service is required, the guitar should (preferably) be returned with proof of purchase to the original, authorized dealer. The dealer will evaluate the guitar to determine whether it can be serviced locally, or if it should be returned to Godin Guitars. In the case of a purchase from Authorized Internet-only Dealers, please refer to their web sites for warranty information and instructions.
Please note: The Godin Limited Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable. All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Godin instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
1. Fret, saddle and nut wear, strings and batteries, are not covered under the warranty.
2. Damages to finish, or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood caused by exposure to extreme changes in temperature or humidity;
or if instrument has come into contact with direct sunlight, or other sources of heat, chemicals, excessive moisture, or acidic
3. Damage or corrosion of instrument hardware or electronics caused by excessive humidity, salt air, or perspiration.
4. Damage due to customization or modification of instrument.
5. Normal wear-and-tear on any part of the instrument.
6. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover, and no liability is assumed for damage due to natural disasters, accidents,
misuse, loss of parts, neglect, lack of correct care, or failure to follow instructions.
7. Work performed by unauthorized persons will void the warranty.