Guild M-140 Westerly Collection 100 6-String RH Concert Acoustic Guitar with Gig Bag-Natural Gloss 384-1400-721
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the Guild M-140 provides excellent balance and a delicate tone.
Get the classic, balanced, one-of-a-kind tone of a concert acoustic with the Guild M-140. This robust instrument features a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides for full, rich acoustic tone. A comfortable C-shape mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard offers outstanding response and playability as well, ideal for flat-picking and finger-picking alike. Concert-sized acoustics like the M-140 are renowned for their unique, balanced tone, which makes them ideal for both live solo performance as well as for recording. The M-140 is part of Guild's famous Westerly series acoustics, a favorite among guitarists.
A legendary series
The Westerly series of Guild acoustics taps into the company's second chapter after relocating its design and build headquarters from New Jersey to a Rhode Island furniture factory. This larger, improved space afforded a new direction and dedication to improving their already excellent craftsmanship. And the M-140 is part of that tradition as it reflects impeccable build details and fine appointments - all with a focus on improved tone and durability. A genuine rosewood bridge and real bone nut and saddle enhance tone and resonance of the M-140. In addition, scalloped spruce X-bracing provides additional resonance and sustain enhancement as well as long-term durability.
- Concert acoustic with solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides with detailed appointments and expert craftsmanship
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard offers outstanding response and playability, ideal for flat-picking and finger-picking alike
- Genuine rosewood bridge and real bone nut and saddle enhance tone and resonance
- Scalloped spruce X-bracing provides additional resonance and sustain enhancement
- Mother-of-pearl rosette soundhole will delight you and your audience with its fine aesthetic
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Concert
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Sitka Spruce Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Moter-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium High
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage Open Gear
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: D'Addario, .012-.053 Case
- Included: Gig Bag
The M-140 is a Guild that harkens back to the 1960s.
As of Dec. 31, 2021 many products have been affected by the Lacey Act. All manufactured products containing wood of any species, are no longer eligible to ship outside of Canada. This change affects many types of musical instruments and products containing wood of any type. Guitars, drums, drumsticks, and wood based hardshell cases are amongst many products that are affected by new laws aimed at protection of wood species across the globe. If you have a question or a concern regarding a product shipping outside of Canada, please call, email or chat with our team to get more information.
Limited Lifetime Warranty - Guild Guitars warrants Guild instruments to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased as new from an Authorized Guild Dealer