HeadRush Pedalboard Programmable Guitar Pedal board with 7 Inch High Resolution Touch Display head-rush-pedal-board-x-us
Guitarist-oriented user interface for an unprecedented realistic and intuitive experience.
The HeadRush PEDALBOARDXUS is a Programmable Guitar Pedal board with 7 Inch High Resolution Touch Display.
Your Perfect Tone is Just a Touch Away
Featuring a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP software, the HeadRush Pedalboard delivers the most versatile, realistic sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a road ready floorboard guitar FX processor. The 7-inch touch display enables you to touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rigs in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way.
Plus, it features gapless preset changes with reverb and delay tail spillover, a built-in looper with 20 minutes of record time, the ability to load custom impulse response files and exclusive original boutique effects that can't be found anywhere else. Whether you're looking for a classic warm vintage amp with natural tube drive, wide ambient stereo delay textures with infinite feedback or the heaviest of heavy djent tone, the HeadRush Pedalboard covers it all and everything between.
7-Inch Touch Display
The heart of the HeadRush Pedalboard is the 7-inch touch display and a guitarist-centric, ultra-intuitive user interface - literally touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit rigs with amazing speed and accuracy. The large display also gives clear feedback when performing live, especially when tweaking tones using the expression pedal in 'Hands-Free Mode'. Everything about the HeadRush Pedalboard is designed to make it simple, fast and intuitive to jump right in and create amazing sounding rigs in seconds.
With the HeadRush Pedalboard, take command of every parameter within its arsenal of amp, cab, mic and FX models courtesy of simple-to-assign expression pedal configurations. With 2 banks of expression pedal mappings per rig and up-to 4 parameter assignments per bank, HeadRush Pedalboard presents unprecedented scope to switch your sound on the fly.
All The Connections You Need
The HeadRush Pedalboard assimilates seamlessly into your current rig with all the connections you need to handle any performance situation. Combining a ¼-inch guitar input, (2) XLR outputs with ground lift switch, (2) ¼-inch TRS outputs switchable between amp or line level, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, plus an onboard ¼-inch stereo FX loop to integrate pedals and outboard gear at any point in the signal chain. HeadRush Pedalboard unites your existing equipment while opening up a world of new sonic possibilities.
Take your recording to the next level. With a studio-grade 24-bit 96kHz on-board USB audio interface, capture every subtle nuance of your performance with the unparalleled tone-sculpting capability of the Eleven HD Expanded™ DSP software. With options to record both processed and direct signals, reamp dry signals from your computer and focus on fine-tuning your signature sound.
Custom/3rd Party IR Support
With the HeadRush Pedalboard, guitarists can further expand their available guitar cabinet sounds by loading 3rd party impulse response files to the HeadRush Pedalboard. HeadRush teamed up with Celestion to include an exclusive download right in the box to get you started, but the HeadRush Pedalboard also supports all other 48kHz-192kHz, 16-32-bit mono .WAV and .AIFF type IRs up to 2048 samples.
New in 2.1:
Added 3 new amp models to the Amp category:
- 99 PV51 II LEAD
- 99 PV51 II CRUNCH
- 99 PV51 II CLEAN
Added 140 new HeadRush Exclusive Cab IRs (impulse responses) to the IR category, based on the following cabinets:
Added 3 new FX to the Expression category:
- CHORD WHAM
- TIME WARP
Added 2 new FX to the Reverb/Delay category:
- REVERSE DELAY
- PITCH DELAY
Also new for 2.1:
- Added DROP TUNE to the Modulation category.
- Added ANXIETY OD to the Distortion category.
- Added NOISE FILTER to the Dynamics/EQ category.
- Added the ability to save and load loops.
- Added the ability to configure scenes to load block presets.
- Added the ability to sort impulse response files using subfolders created in USB transfer mode.
- Added the ability to select lower intervals while using the SMART HARM effect.
- Added the ability to control the device using external MIDI CC messages.
- Minor bug fixes, DSP optimization and UI improvements.
- Guitar FX, amplifier, cabinet and microphone modeling processor
- 7-inch high-resolution touch display and intuitive guitarist-centric user interface
- Finely-tuned quad-core DSP system powered by Eleven HD Expanded
- Smooth and gapless preset switching with reverb and/or delay tail spillover
- 12 footswitches with assignable color LEDs and OLED scribble-strip displays to provide rig feedback
- Looper with 20 minutes of record time; individually peel layers in the reverse order that they were added
- Load custom or 3rd-party guitar cabinet IRs (impulse response files); exclusive Celestion IR download included
- 'Hands-Free Mode' enables you to make quick parameter changes using the expression pedal
- Directly record and re-amp (up to 24-bit 96kHz) using the integrated USB audio interface
- ¼-inch guitar input; ¼-inch expression pedal input; 5-pin MIDI input and output
- (2) balanced XLR outputs with ground-lift; (2) ¼-inch TRS outputs with amp/line level switch
- ¼-inch stereo FX loop conveniently integrates pedals and outboard gear at any point in the signal chain
- ⅛-inch aux input for playing along with a mobile device; ¼-inch headphone output for private monitoring
- Housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis with integrated cable channel organizer
- (1) master volume knob
- (1) phones volume knob
- (1) auxiliary volume knob
- (1) navigation/data encoder
- (3) parameter encoders
- (1) 7" full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- (12) monochromatic OLED-backlit displays
- (1) ¼" (6.35mm) TS input (guitar)
- (1) ¼" (6.35mm) TRS input (secondary expression pedal)
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input (auxiliary device)
- (2) XLR outputs (with ground-lift switch)
- (2) ¼" (6.35mm) TRS outputs (amp- or line-level)
- (2) ¼" (6.35mm) TRS inputs (FX loop sends)
- (2) ¼" (6.35mm) TRS outputs (FX loop returns)
- (1) 5-pin MIDI input
- (1) 5-pin MIDI output/thru
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) IEC power input
- Footswitches: (12) footswitches with color LEDs & OLED displays
- Pedals: (1) expression pedal
- Power: Connection: IEC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.2A
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 24 x 12 x 3.5" / 610 x 305 x 89mm
- Weight: 16 lbs / 7.3kg
Reliably housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis and purpose designed quad-core system that has been tailor-made from the ground up.