Ibanez ALT30NNB Altstar Series 6-String RH Acoustic Electric Guitar-Natural Browned Burst High Gloss alt-30-nnb
A thin cutaway body and unfettered high-fret access give the Ibanez Altstar ALT30NNB a familiar feel that electric players will take to quickly.
The compact dreadnought body issues a big tone from its spruce-topped-sapele tonewood medley. Up the neck, a wickedly flat 15.7" fingerboard radius equips this acoustic-electric for true shredding - a feature that's sure to be appreciated by progressive-music soloists to bluegrass flatpickers. And with the AEQ2UT onboard electronics, the Ibanez Altstar ALT30 and an amp or PA are all you need to gig out. Chrome die-cast tuners and an onboard electronic tuner keep you sounding your best. A thin cutaway body and unfettered high-fret access give the Ibanez Altstar ALT30 a familiar feel that electric players will take to quickly.
Easy-playing speed neck
Need an acoustic that shreds? The Ibanez Altstar ALT30's satin-backed maple neck, walnut fingerboard and 15.7" radius is built for speed. And thanks to the iconic Ibanez angular headstock - an electric guitar institution for decades - the ALT30 makes a statement before you ever play a note.
Comfortably compact body
The ALT30's thinned-out dreadnought body is suited for hours of performance, onstage or around the house. The reduced body design is not only lighter and more comfortable, but it also keeps boomy feedback at bay. The soft Florentine cutaway provides effortless access all the way up the neck as well. Guitarists agree that the Altstar ALT30 is a radical departure from the traditional acoustic-electric - one that's packed with stage presence.
Onboard Ibanez electronics
The ALT30's onboard pickup is optimized for the AEQ2UT preamp, which provides a volume knob and 2-band EQ for level control, tone sweetening, and feedback management from the stage. Whether you're an electric player or first-time acoustic guitarist, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the Ibanez Altstar ALT30.
- A compact acoustic that's great for transitioning electric players
- Thin, contoured body with fret-accessible cutaway
- Satin-backed maple neck and walnut fingerboard is built for speed
- Flat 15.7" fingerboard radius permits maximum lead potential
- Pickup optimized for the AEQ2UT preamp
- Onboard tuner, volume control, and 2-band EQ
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Altstar Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural Browned Burst High Gloss
- Finish: High Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Sapele
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: ALT
- Radius: 15.7"
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlay: Altstar
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast Tuner with Half-moon Knobs
- Bridge Material: Walnut
- Nut/Saddle Material: Plastic/Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.7"
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ2UT with Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Strings: D'Addario EJ10, .10-.047
- Body Length: 19.29"
- Body Width: 14.96"
- Body Depth: 3.34"
- Overall Length: 40.15"
Styled in a natural browned burst high gloss, the Ibanez Altstar ALT30 is an acoustic guitar designed for electric players looking to experiment with playing unplugged.