Ibanez JGM10BSN Jon Gomm Signature 6 String RH Acoustic Guitar - Black Satin jgm-10-bsn
Ibanez Jon Gomm Signature 6 String RH Acoustic Guitar JGM10BSN: A jumbo signature acoustic with Rare Earth Mic pickups for warm acoustic tones and dynamic tapping sound.
5pc African Mahogany/Pau Ferro neck
The African Mahogany and Pau Ferro 5pc neck has enhanced durability.
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
Macassar Ebony top loading bridge
For a better percussive sound, the Macassar Ebony bridge features a top loading system without a bridgepin. It also offers a fast and easy method for string changes.
Rare Earth Mic Blend Active Soundhole pickup, Tap pickup
The combination of Fishman Rare Earth Mic Blend Active Soundhole pickup and Tap pickup offers a warmer, more natural acoustic tone with clarity of sounds.
PowerTap Earth Blend
Blending the Rare Earth Mic Blend Active Soundhole pickup with Tap pickup, Fishman PowerTap Earth Blend system allows the guitar to capture the string vibration through the whole body and neck, which provides a rich acoustic tone and a dynamic percussive sound from the body and neck.
Dual Outputs (Magnetic pickup/Contact pickup/Microphone
Plugged into the endpin jack only: Magnetic pickup + Contact pickup + Microphone with mixed output
Plugged into both the endpin jack and the mono flush mount endpin jack: Magnetic pickup, Contact pickup and Microphone running independently. (a TRS to TRS cable or a TRS to stereo "Y" cable should be used). Endpin Jack = Magnetic pickup, Microphone output, Mono flush mount endpin jack = Contact pickup output
Asymmetric jumbo body
Developed for modern fingerstyle players, the asymmetric jumbo body features a low-end focused sound and tapping friendly shape
25 3/4 inch scale
A 25 3/4 inch scale helps to maintain proper tension and pitch even while down tuning, a technique modern finger players often utilize. This scale-length also delivers improved sustain.
Fiberglass case included
The Ibanez fiberglass case offers extreme protection for your instrument.
Luminescent Side Dot Inlays
Luminescent side dot inlays line the side of the neck for more easily navigating the fretboard in low light environments.
- body shape: Asymmetrical Jumbo body
- bracing: Thermo Aged™ Spruce Modified X-M Bracing
- top: Thermo Aged™ Solid Sitka Spruce top
- back & sides: Solid Pau Ferro back & Solid Pau Ferro sides
- neck: JGM African Mahogany/Pau Ferro 5pc neck
- fretboard: Macassar Ebony fretboard
- bridge: Macassar Ebony top loading bridge
- body binding: Macassar Ebony body binding with rounded body edge
- top board purfling: Wooden
- soundhole rosette: Specially Designed Wooden
- tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners(18:1 gear ratio)
- nut material: Bone
- number of frets: 20
- saddle material: Compensated Bone
- strings: D'Addario® XTAPB1256
- string gauge: .012/.016/.025/.035/.045/.056
- string space: 11.4mm
- factory tuning: 1D,2A,3G,4D,5G,6C
- pickup: Fishman® Rare Earth Mic Blend Active Soundhole, Tap
- preamp: Fishman® PowerTap Earth Blend preamp
- output jack: Dual Outputs (2 endpin jacks - 1 stereo/mono output capability built in (with strap button) - 1 mono flush mount)
- Scale: 655mm/25 3/4"
- Width: 45mm at NUT, 60mm at 14F
- Thickness: 20.5mm at 1F, 22mm at 7F
- Radius: 400mmR
- Length: 20 7/8"
- Width: 17 "
- Max Depth: 4 7/8"
- Recommended Bag: IAB724-BK
- Fiberglass case included
- Luminlay side dots
A great, unique acoustic for percussive guitarists.
As of Dec. 31, 2021 many products have been affected by the Lacey Act. All manufactured products containing wood of any species, are no longer eligible to ship outside of Canada. This change affects many types of musical instruments and products containing wood of any type. Guitars, drums, drumsticks, and wood based hardshell cases are amongst many products that are affected by new laws aimed at protection of wood species across the globe. If you have a question or a concern regarding a product shipping outside of Canada, please call, email or chat with our team to get more information.