Ibanez RGA42FM-BLF RGA series 6 String RH Electric Guitar - Flat Blue Lagoon Burst rga-42-fm-blf
You want a guitar that won't hold you back. Try the Ibanez
Fast and Furious
Featuring a fast maple Wizard III neck and jatoba fingerboard with a 15.7" radius, the Ibanez RGA42FM solidbody electric guitar is purpose-built for high-speed, low-drag playing. It all starts with a perfectly balanced RG mahogany body topped with gorgeous figured maple. You'll love how this guitar feels as soon as you pick it up. And it sports two hot Quantum humbucking pickups, ideal for rock, blues, and metal.
Classic RG performance
The Ibanez RG series of guitars has remained a standard in rock music for the last couple of decades, thanks to the effortless playability of its Wizard III neck. Switching between aggressive rhythm playing and fluid lead lines is effortless on this slim-profile neck.
Fixed bridge stability for rock-solid tuning
This guitar sports a fixed bridge, which means no tuning hassles due to a floating vibrato. From standard to lowered tunings your guitar's tuning will be more stable and the string tension will feel looser. When you change tunings at a gig you'll be ready to rock without messing with the bridge or locking nuts.
Gargantuan tonal range
With two Quantum humbucking pickups and 5-way switching, you'll be able to shape your tone any way you like. With its aggressive visuals and high output, it will forever be known as a rock guitar; however, its fast playability and tonal variety make it a great instrument for almost any style.
- Classic Ibanez RG playability and looks at a wallet-friendly price
- Well-balanced mahogany body topped with gorgeous figured maple
- Fast 3-piece maple Wizard III neck lets you set your own speed limit
- 2 Quantum humbucking pickups and 5-way switching for a wide tonal range
- Fixed bridge gives you top-notch tuning stability
- An iconic rock guitar, but with playability that's perfect for blues and jazz too
- neck type: Wizard III Maple neck
- top/back/body: Flamed Maple top Meranti body
- fretboard: JatobaOff-set white dot inlay
- fret: Jumbo frets
- bridge: Fixed bridge
- neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- hardware color: Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case/Bag W200C
Wizard III Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat, and fast, yet strong and sturdy, Wizard neck offers unlimited playability for demanding players, and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for wide tonal range.
Guitarists love the feel and playability of Ibanez's RG guitars.