JBL 305P MKII 5" Powered Two-Way Studio Monitor 305p-mkii
Everyday Low Price
Sale Price Ends 2023/06/30
In Stock - ready to ship!
This item is available for order in Canada only.
0 / 5
We cannot currently ship this item to your location. Please call us at 1-888-472-0070 if you have any questions.
Speakers-HiFi-Active-Powered, DJ Deals, Drum & Keyboard Deals, Pro Audio Deals
An industry standard, the next-gen JBL 305P MkII compact powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio.
Enhanced detail in your mixes with the Revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305PMkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 82 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
- LF Driver Size-203mm (5")
- HF Driver Size-25mm (1")
- HF Driver Type-Soft dome
- Crossover-1725Hz 4th order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- OK For Use Near Magnetically Sensitive Equipment-Yes
- Input Sensitivity- (-10dBV INPUT), 92dB / 1m
- Power Configuration-Bi-amplified
- HF Driver Power Amp-41W, Class-D
- LF Driver Power Amp-41W, Class-D
- Frequency Response (±3dB), 49Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Range- (-10dB),43Hz - 24kHz
- Low Frequency Extension-(-10dB), 43Hz
- Maximum Continuous SPL-94dB
- Maximum Peak SPL-108dB
- Maximum Peak Input Level-(-10dBV / +4dBu), +6dBV / +20.3dBu
- System Distortion Criteria-<10% THD at maximum output with full compressor / limiter engagement
- Electrical Distortion Criteria-0.2% THD @ 1kHz / 2.83VRMS output; <1% THD @ 1kHz, full rated output
- Signal to Noise Ratio-75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
- Coverage Horizontal x Vertical-120° x 90°
- Analogue Input Types-1 x XLR female, 1 x TRS female, balanced
- HF Trim Control--2dB, 0dB, +2dB
- Boundary EQ-LF Shelf @ 50Hz: -3dB, -1.5dB, 0dB
- AC Input Voltage-100 - 240VAC (±10%), 50 / 60Hz
- Enclosure Type-Ported
- Enclosure Construction-15mm MDF
- Enclosure Finish-Matte black PVC
- Baffle Construction--Injection-molded structural ABS
- Cabinet Dimensions(H x W x D)-298 x 185 x 231mm (11.7" x 7.3" x 9.1")
- Display Carton (H x W x D)-354 x 244 x 299mm (13.9" x 9.6" x 11.8")
- Net Weight-4.73 kg (10.43 lbs)
Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
All images, pricing and specifications within this website are based on the latest manufacturer's specifications and are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Acclaim Sound & Lighting shall endeavor to maintain the highest standards for accuracy and attention to detail, however we reserve the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to products, prices, descriptions, images and policies.
All transactions are processed in CAD funds.
© 1989-2023 Acclaim Sound and Lighting