JBL Eon712 12" 1300W Powered Portable PA Speaker with Bluetooth and DSP eon-712
The JBL EON712 12-inch loudspeaker is part of JBL's new EON700 Series of powered PAs, which represents a major step forward in innovation and technology by delivering truly intelligible, clearly consistent coverage at any volume level.
The EON700 Series leverages the latest acoustic science, transducer designs, cabinet materials and advanced DSP and control technologies to deliver extraordinary performance in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system.
Acoustics and Amplifier
JBL's advanced waveguide and transducer technologies, coupled with highly efficient amplification, ensure uniform coverage across the entire listening area, even when you push the system to the limit.
The EON712's woofer is redesigned for lower impedance and higher efficiency, an improved horn delivers a smooth off-axis beamwidth and JBL's powerful 2414H compression driver features a premium neodymium magnet for balanced response in a lightweight footprint. The speaker is powered by 1,300 watts of ultra-efficient, discrete Class D amplification, for clean, clear sound. It all adds up to superior coverage, consistency and intelligibility at any volume.
Advanced DSP and Control
The EON712's advanced DSP package provides comprehensive control over EQ, limiters, delay, dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression, ducking and other functions. Access settings on-speaker using an integrated backlit LCD screen, or from anywhere in the venue using the JBL Pro Connect App. Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming and control take advantage of the newest protocol's security features, low latency, broad range and improved audio fidelity.
EON712 loudspeakers can be used as main PA speakers or floor monitors. Top and rear suspension points enable flying speakers; rear suspension points serve as connections for fixed installations, using an optional universal yoke mount.
Indexed feet molded into enclosures enable a range of acoustic configurations and secure stacking for traditional stand-up configurations and convenient storage and transport. (Companion EON718S subwoofers feature a threaded pole mount for full-range speakers and are easily stacked for cardioid configurations.)
Rugged and Reliable
All audio products have useful lives, and JBL engineers are committed to making that lifespan as long as possible-not only in terms of reliability, but in terms of how good the system sounds every time it's turned on.
The EON712 is housed in an FEA-optimized composite enclosure, taking advantage of injection-molding and mechanical-shaping techniques for added durability without sacrificing cabinet size or performance. Computer-optimized ergonomic handles make moving boxes a breeze.
Like every JBL Professional product, the EON712 undergoes stringent testing that goes above and beyond any conditions the product would face in the real world. Our industry-leading 100-hour power test ensures longevity so musicians and audio engineers can rely on JBL components in any scenario.
- Custom-designed 12-inch woofer
- 2414H compression driver
- Redesigned high-frequency horn
- Advanced dbx DSP: Automatic Feedback Suppression, ducking, 100ms speaker delay, parametric EQ
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer
- Backlit color LCD screen provides easy access to functions
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming and control
- Durable polypropylene cabinet and metal grille
- Two ergonomic handles simplify transport
- Built-in pole mount and optional EON700 Universal Yoke Mount expand system configuration options
- Stackable cabinets allow easy storage
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- Channels: 3-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size: 12" Ferrite Woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1" Neodymium Tweeter
- LF Driver Power Amp: 1000W Peak, 266W RMS
- HF Driver Power Amp: 750W Peak, 100W RMS
- Total Power: 1300W Peak, 650W RMS
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (thru)
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Frequency Range: 50Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 127dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 110 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Options: 4 x M10 Suspension points, 36mm Pole socket, Universal Yoke mount
- Power Source: Standard IEC power cable
- Dimensions: 26.3 x 15 x 12.75 in (669 x 382 x 324 mm) (HxWxD)
- Weight: 32 pounds (14.5 kg)
- Country of Origin: China
The 12-inch EON712 systems cover the needs of today's working musicians and sound providers.