JBL PRX ONE 2000W Powered Column PA with 7Ch Mixer - Bluetooth, Compressor and DSP prx-one-na
From live sound reinforcement and event audio and speaking engagements to mobile DJing, the JBL PRX ONE outputs a shocking amount of sound and boasts an intuitive workflow to boot.
It features 12 vertically arranged 2.5-inch drivers, driven by JBL's AIM (Array Inumbration Mechanics) technology, distributing crystal-clear HD audio throughout a room in a wide 130-degree x 30-degree dispersion pattern. Place the PRX ONE in the center of your performance stage, and you can be sure listeners on either side of the room will be able to hear you clearly. The JBL PRX ONE's speaker columns connect to a 12-inch woofer that extends the frequency response down to a bone-rattling 35Hz. Playing smaller gigs? You can leave your outboard mixer at home since the PRX ONE gives you seven channels of audio to suit the whole band. There's even a dedicated Bluetooth/aux channel for music between sets and dance tracks for weddings and parties.
7-channel digital mixer
Some column PAs really skimp when it comes to channel count. But not the JBL PRX ONE. This system gives you seven audio channels and four mic preamps to build your sound. Plug in your bass, your guitar, a couple microphones, and a keyboard, and you've got reinforcement for the whole band that literally straps to your back. And yes, there's +48V phantom power for all your handheld stage condensers.
Jamming along to live backing tracks or pumping out jams before a set is a no-brainer using the PRX ONE's dedicated Bluetooth/aux channel. Now you can stream tracks wirelessly from your phone via this PA's blazing Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, or simply plug in a laptop for DJing duties.
XLR Pass Thru
The PRX ONE's XLR Pass Thru sends a mirror of your entire mix - gain, levels, EQ, and effects - out over a single mono XLR cable into another PA speaker or recorder. This is useful for gigs that necessitate increasing the number of speakers available or for special sets when you want to capture a memorable performance.
Knob-per-function gain, EQ, and effects
Menu diving is a must on many popular column speakers, but that is not the case with the JBL PRX ONE. This PA makes it so even novice users can dial in gain, set EQ, and unleash a potent cocktail of reverb, chorus, and delay in 60 seconds. The dedicated master knob located right in the center of the control panel makes level setting easy-peasy.
8 user presets
Instant set recall is one of the best things about using a PA like the JBL PRX ONE. Now you can lock in settings during practice and recall them instantly once you get to the venue.
Onboard DriveRack tech
The dbx DriveRack gets top billing on the rider lists of many live sound engineers. In the PRX ONE, the tech is built right in. Now you can enjoy automatic feedback suppression, 8-band room tuning, and a speaker-protecting master limiter without bringing a full rack of gear.
USB 2.0 ports: charge phones and power wireless units
Whether you need to power wireless systems straight from the sub or you just want to keep your phone topped off as you play backing tracks, a pair of USB 2.0 ports in the JBL PRX ONE has you covered.
12 x 2.5-inch speaker array
A dozen 2.5-inch drivers run up and down the JBL PRX ONE's speaker columns. These speakers contain custom high-frequency drivers with copper-capped pole pieces to deliver a smooth high-frequency response. From the air in a singer's voice to the harmonics of a strummed acoustic guitar, the PRX ONE can faithfully reproduce any sound.
A 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends this system's low-end response all the way down to 35Hz. That's low enough to faithfully reproduce the low E on a bass guitar, the boom of a 24-inch kick drum, and the room-shaking LFE of your favorite dancehall banger.
2,000 watts of peak power
The muscle behind the PRX ONE's bustle is a 2,000-watt Class D power amplifier. This amp was chosen by JBL for its clean headroom and high linearity, as well as its light weight for easy transit.
- Vertical array of 12 2.5-inch drivers delivers consistent, even HF response from the front of the room to the back
- Custom-designed high-frequency drivers feature copper-capped pole pieces to minimize distortion and smooth, natural high-frequency response
- JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology ensures consistent front-to-back coverage
- Wide, 130° (H) x 30° (V) dispersion pattern delivers consistent coverage across the audience area
- Sophisticated crossover management and HF/LF coupling allow for more natural low-end response and smooth, uniform response across the entire frequency range
- 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends low-end response to 35 Hz
- 2,000-watt (peak), fully bridged Class D amplifier with power factor correction and high-linearity inductors provides clean, efficient system power, superior headroom, low THD and protection from voltage spikes
- Four high-efficiency, low-noise microphone preamps maintain constant bandwidth at any gain level
- 130 dB max SPL
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer with dual-operating mode gives users full control of their input faders or individual channel controls like bass, mid, treble and effects sends.
- Powerful Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb chorus, echo and sub synth, with presets for easy setup
- Triple Tier DSP control offers multi-level user experiences based on knowledge level
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology features AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8-band master EQ, system limiter, plus gates and compressors on each channel for unrivaled dynamic control
- One-touch ducking by Soundcraft ensures speech is always heard
- Simple, intuitive full-color LCD screen provides easy access to all PRX ONE functions
- 8 user presets instantly optimize system sound
- Robust audio connectivity: I/Os include 4 XLR Combo, 2 Hi-Z, 1 1/8-inch/BT audio and 1 XLR Pass Thru
- 2 USB 2.0 ports charge devices and power AKG wireless systems (with optional JBL adapter cable)
- Two channels of true +48V phantom power expand microphone support
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows remote system control of up to 10 units using the JBL Pro Connect app
- Full app control using JBL Pro Connect
- Rugged enclosures withstand the rigors of the road
- Optional bracket and adapter allow array to be wall or truss-mounted independently of subwoofer for permanent installations
- Computer-modeled ComfortGrip handle simplifies transport
- Included nylon carrying bag for array
- Attractive, discreet form factor
- Weight: 55.65 lbs (25.7 kg)
- Made in China
Acoustic Innovations Deliver Unrivaled Sonic Performance
With PRX ONE, every seat is the best seat in the house: 12 custom-engineered tweeters work in combination with JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology to provide controlled, consistent front-to-back coverage and even response.
Custom-designed high-frequency transducers feature copper-capped pole pieces to reduce inductance for smoother, more precise high-frequency response; HF transducers exhibit less power compression, offering more natural performance without the need for heavy DSP. High-frequency performance is optimized down to 500 Hz, allowing the woofer to deliver a more natural, accurate bass sound. PRX ONE's acoustically optimized woofer delivers superior performance without DSP, reducing "huffiness."
Pristine Power at Any Volume
Go ahead, crank it up with confidence, thanks to ultra-efficient amplification that ensures you'll be heard loud and clear at any volume level. PRX ONE's 2,000-watt Class D amplifier with power factor correction delivers clean, stable power through various voltages, ensuring longevity of components and reliable operation anywhere. High-quality, high-linearity inductors improve efficiency and minimize total harmonic distortion. And, because the amp is fully bridged, you'll truly tap its full power potential, with plenty of headroom to handle any scenario.
Everything You Need to Dial In Your Signature Sound
Who wants to lug cumbersome outboard effects to gigs? Sculpt your sound right inside PRX ONE with a full suite of iconic dbx and Lexicon audio effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, echo, compression, limiting and gating. Presenters, teachers and fitness instructors will always be heard loud and clear when they rely on PRX ONE's built-in ducking feature, which lowers background music when speech is detected. Presets let you save and recall go-to settings. Four console-quality microphone preamps maintain full bandwidth, even at maximum gain. It all adds up to clean, clear, studio-quality sound, no matter how loud you go.
Sonic Success In Fewer Steps
PRX ONE's Soundcraft-designed dual-mode mixer is optimized for fast navigation: Channel Strip Mode provides hardware control of gain, EQ and effects sends for each channel, while Mix Mode provides gain control over the 7-channel mixer. Going for next-level effects? A Triple Tier DSP interface control lets users choose experiences that match their knowledge level, from beginner to advanced. PRX ONE's full-color LCD screen provides complete access to DSP, EQ and dynamics, and a Setup Saver saves snapshots for easy recall. Simple Success dynamic LED metering gives users a fast, easy way to verify levels and channel functions such as mute and clipping.
Your Workhorse Anytime, Anywhere System
It's never been easier to sound your best anywhere, thanks to PRX ONE's robust DSP and custom presets. Once you're up and running, count on dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression to squash those screeches before they start. PRX ONE can be used in both portable applications and fixed installations; installers, presenters and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to detach and mount the PRX ONE array separately from the subwoofer, using an optional mounting accessory.
PRX ONE offers two independent channels of true +48V phantom power, plus four XLR Combo jacks, one 1/8-inch in, two dedicated Hi-Z inputs and Bluetooth 5.0 functions including audio streaming to one device and control of up to 10 devices. Two onboard USB ports can be used to charge external devices or power AKG wireless systems.
Room to Expand
PRX ONE goes the distance: XLR male Thru output offers true analog expansion with the ability to time-align multiple speakers, with up to 100ms of delay per speaker.
An All-In-One Control Ecosystem
Get hands-on anywhere with the JBL Pro Connect app, which offers control over every PRX ONE feature from mixing to DSP to Bluetooth functions. Adjust levels from anywhere in the room. Because the app and the mixer are always in sync, you'll never have to guess where your levels are. Plus, get access to Plus get access to app-only features like speaker grouping, delay tap tempo, and whole speaker snapshots.
Tested, Trusted and Road-Tough
Every PRX ONE portable PA undergoes 100 hours of JBL stress testing to ensure that it'll perform like a champ in real-world conditions. The system is housed in a durable shell that's rugged enough for your most demanding gigs yet discreet enough to complement any presentation scenario.
With 2,000 watts of peak power and a design that nearly slips into the background, the JBL PRX ONE column PA system is your one-way ticket to high-impact sound in a low-profile, easy-gigging design.