Korg MINILOGUE Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer mini-logue
Hurry, only 2 units left!
Sale Price Ends 2023/05/31
In Stock - ready to ship!
0 / 5
37-keys with 200 programs and 8 Voice Modes.
A next-generation polyphonic analog synthesizer - and so much more.
Meet minilogue; the stylish, innovative, 37 slim-key fully programmable analog polyphonic synthesizer.
minilogue's newly developed analog synthesizer circuit delivers polyphony and full programmability at a great price --- exactly what today's musician needs. With the minilogue, you can get your hands on the powerful sound that's only possible with real analog, and find inspiration with features including a polyphonic step and motion sequencer, on board tape-style delay, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and an oscilloscope display. All of these seamlessly integrated features make minilogue as fun and easy to use as it is powerful. It's the next-generation analog synthesizer for musicians of all types.
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users)
- Each program includes voice mode and sequence data settings
- Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- Voice Modes:
- 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain)
- VOICE MODE DEPTH can vary different parameters in each mode
- Main Synthesis Parameter:
- VCO1: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 MODULATION: Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring
- MIXER: VCO1, VCO2, Noise
- FILTER: Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2-Pole, 4-Pole), Keytrack, Velocity
- AMP EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- DELAY: Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)
- 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- 41 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access
- A slider can control different parameters for each program
- Display: Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- USB Type B
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC9V)
- Power Consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 500 x 300 x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35"
- Weight: 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter
Voice mode and sequence data settings for each program.