KRK RP10-3G 4 Rokit 10" 3-way Powered Mid-Field Studio Monitor
The new thunderous 10" KRK Rokit RP103 G4 (Generation 4) tri-amp professional monitor takes music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level.
A tri-amp monitor ingeniously built for those needing to hear the depths of their productions clearly on every frequency range. A DSP-driven Graphic EQ and 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor. Matching drivers (10", 4.5", 1") made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies, minimizes listening-fatigue, and offers an incredibly balanced listening experience. A new scientifically designed speaker enclosure and front-firing port offer exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning. The new powerful, yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
- Professional-grade studio monitors designed and engineered in the USA
- 10" Kevlar Aramid Fiber Woofer
- 4.5" Kevlar Aramid Fiber Mid Driver
- 1" Kevlar Aramid Fiber Tweeter
- Class-D, 300W Total Output Power
- Balanced TRS / XLR Combo Jack Inputs
- LED Indicators for Power On/Off
- LCD Display for EQ and Setup Parameters
- Matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar fiber
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- 25 graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK app with room correction tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality low-resonance speaker enclosure
- Brickwall limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth, and height)
- Optimized high-frequency waveguide
- Great for all functions of music creation, from production to mixing and mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low-frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
- Frequency Response: 26Hz - 40KHz
- Max SPL: 112 dB
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Input Impedance: 5.12KO Balanced
- Balanced TRS/XLR Combo Jacks
- Height: 21.50" / 546 mm
- Width: 12.95" / 329 mm
- Depth: 14.6" / 371 mm
- Weight: 35.05 lb / 15.9 kg
The new powerful, yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.