Laney AH150 Audiohub 150W 1x12 Multi-Instrument Combo Amplifier ah-150
Packs in everything you need, whether you are a guitarist,
electronic drummer, vocalist, electronic performer or keyboard
player, or all of the above.
Each input channel is equipped with its own EQ and level controls, meaning you can customise settings for each player, and the 5 band master EQ allows detailed tonal shaping of the overall signal. A custom designed 12" driver and HF horn are housed in the dual position kick back carpet covered cabinet and protected by a steel kick proof grille.
An onboard digital delay equipped with feedback, time & level controls provides great sounding delays. You can add further effects using the FX insert on the rear panel - minimum 8 Ohms.
- Power RMS: 150W RMS @ 4 ohms
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2
- Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument
- Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- Ch 5: RCA Line input
- Channel Controls: Level, Treble (Ch 1 & 2), Bass (Ch 1 & 2), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4)
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Record Out: Yes
- Footswitch: Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied)
- Speaker connections: Minimum 8 Ohms
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Drivers: 1 x Custom Designed 12" loudspeaker & HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Master Effects Level Controls: Yes
- Effects: Delay (with feedback, time & level controls)
- Headphone Socket: Yes with level control
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Section: Master section consisting of Master FX, Volume and Phono levels
Be heard at any venue, with any instrument.