Laney LA30D 30-Watt Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Combo with reverb and 2 inputs la-30-d
The Laney LA30D is a dual-channel 30W RMS acoustic amplifier combo, ideal for performance and rehearsal.
Two independent input channels both offer the choice of balanced XLR or unbalanced jack inputs and both can have Reverb assigned to them as required. This flexibility allows for connection of a mic and instrument, two different acoustic instruments or even a blend of separate mic and pickup connections from the same instrument. The LA30D delivers full, natural acoustic sound-reproduction with plenty of high-end sparkle.
- Digital Reverb
- XLR/Jack combi inputs
- Shape Switch
- Instrument & Mic Channels
- MP3/Aux in
- Headphone socket
- 30 watts RMS
- Feedback Elimination-Anti-Feedback control can be engaged and adjusted to eliminate the body resonance feedback often associated with amplified acoustic guitars at high volume levels. To eliminate body resonance feedback, switch the filter in and adjust the anti-feedback control until the body resonation reduces. You should find a "sweet spot on" the control where any feedback present disappears.
- Phase Switch
- Phantom power on XLR inputs
- Designed specifically for acoustic instruments
- 2 x 6.5" full range drivers
- Dual Channel
- Item dimensions: 273mm x 388mm x 203mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 7.40kg
The Laney LA30D is compact yet packed for performance.