Marshall CODE100H Bluetooth Enabled Code Series 100 Watt Digital Guitar Amplifier Head with PEDL-91010 Footswitch code-100-h
Players who want the features and tones of the Marshall Code series in a stackable design need look no further than the Marshall100H!
Perform like a pro, this 100W head is fully programmable with 100 sounds already installed so you can perform what you want, where you want. When you step off stage, keep creating by editing straight from your phone or computer.
Control and edit
The CODE has 14 MST preamps, 4 MST power amps and 8 MST speaker cabinets for you to play and create sounds that suit you.
Connect via Bluetooth to control CODE and stream music from your iOS or Android device using the Gateway App.
Be who you want to be
Upload and download to the global library of user presets using MyMarshall.
- Technology: Digital
- Presets: 100
- Footswitch: PEDL-91010 included, PEDL-91009 sold separately
- Cable: Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00133 (sold separately)
- Weight: 8.9 kg / 20 lbs
- Width: 525 mm / 20.7"
- Height: 200 mm / 7.9"
- Depth: 220 mm / 8.7"
- Output wattage: 100W
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack speaker out (8Ω load minimum), Headphone out
- Inputs: 1x instrument jack, 1x Aux In (3.5mm jack)
- Controls: 100 editable presets, bass, middle, treble, gain, volume, pre-FX, amplifier models, modulation effects, delay effects, reverb effects, power amplifier models, speaker cabinet models, additional controls available via the Marshall Gateway app for iOS and Android devices
- Effects: 24 different built-in effects (5 simultaneously)
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
With 100 watts and 24 onboard effects, the Marshall Code100H has what you need to plug into a 4 x 12" and let loose for any size gig.