Marshall DSL5CR 5W Valve Guitar Amplifier Combo dsl-5-cr
The Marshal DSL5CR is a compact 5w amp perfect for small gigs, rehearsals and home use.
With a 10" Celestion Ten-30 speaker, perfectly chosen for great sound at low levels, this 5W amp provides you with the chance to experiment in your own home or at rehearsals. The variety of features mean that it can be used for multiple genres, anything from blues rock to heavy metal.
PLAY AT HOME
You can reduce power to 0.5W and use the emulated output making this amp ideal for those quieter moments.
CHOOSE YOUR TONE
Using the footswitchable gain channels the DSL delivers anything from clean, classic tones to heavy distortion with extra bite.
SELECT YOUR SOUND
The studio quality reverb, tone shift, deep and FX loop features allows for you to add depth and shaping to your sound.
- Model: DSL5CR
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split)
- Output wattage: 5W (with power reduction option, 1W)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack speaker output, 16Ω load only, 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume), channel select, ultra gain channel (gain, volume), tone shift button, treble, middle, bass, deep EQ shift, reverb, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10"
- Speaker model: Celestion Ten-30 speaker (16Ω, 30w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 1 x 12BH7
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Weight: 12.7 kg / 28 lbs
- Width: 455 mm / 17.9"
- Height: 425 mm / 16.5"
- Depth: 240 mm / 9.4"
The Marshall DSL5CR Combo comes from the latest iteration of Marshall's ever popular DSL range.