Marshall ORI20C Origin 20w Tube Amplifier Combo ori-20-c
Using the gain boost feature you can add that extra level of gain to generate a more overdriven tone.
It may only have one channel but don't underestimate it. By using the tilt control you can vary your sound from normal to high treble.
Our new power reducing technology, PowerstemTM, allows you to have high, medium or low power modes to suit your environment, from playing small venues to playing in your bedroom.
Using the presence control you can increase the high frequency and increasing the master volume can give you that classic overdrive sound.
- 20 Watt all tube combo
- Switchable high, medium, & low power output section
- Tilt control - blends bright & normal sounds
- 10 inch Celestion V type 50w speaker
- 3 x ECC83 preamp, 2 x EL34 output section
- Output wattage-20w
- Outputs-Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16O load / 8O load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs-1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls-Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, power scaling
- Effects loop-Yes, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration-1x10"
- Speaker model-Celestion V type (16O, 50W)
- Unit impedance-16O
- Pre amp tubes-3 x ECC83
- Power amp tubes-2 x EL34
- Footswitch-PEDL-90016 included
- Cable-Detachable power cable included
- Weight 13.9 kg (31 lbs)
- Width 520mm (21")
- Height 420mm (17")
- Depth 240mm (10")