Marshall SC20CNB Limited Navy Blue Levant 20-Watt Guitar Combo Amplifier sc-20-c-nb
Includes detachable power cable.
The Marshall SC20CNB is a limited edition Navy Blue Levant finish of the SC20C 20-Watt Guitar Combo Amplifier.
Note: additional images show the regular SC20C to highlight some of this amp's features.
The Studio Classic SC20C combo effortlessly replicates that definitive Marshall JCM800 2203 roar, all packed into a portable 20W for today's player. Originally introduced in the 80's, the JCM800 2203 established itself by uniting iconic Marshall design with that genre defining heavy rock crunch. Already played by guitar heroes the world over, but now remastered for the modern day with power reduction from 20W to 5W, letting you take your tone to the home.
UK MADE ALL VALVE AMPLIFIER
Just like the original that kicked off the Marshall crunch revolution and changed the face of modern amplifiers forever.
Iconic tone scaled down into an easily movable frame.
Switch between 20W and 5W power to capture that huge tone at home, studio or stage.
AUTHENTIC JCM800 2203 TONE
Featuring the master volume control and series FX loop, so you can recreate that signature sound.
- Model: SC20C
- Range: Studio
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Weight: 14.55 kg / 32 lbs
- Width: 510mm / 20.1"
- Height: 460mm / 18.1"
- Depth: 255mm / 10"
- Output wattage: 20W (with power reduction option to 5W)
- Outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets, selectable 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" jack instrument inputs (high/low sensitivity)
- Controls: Presence, bass, middle, treble, master volume, preamp volume
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10"
- Speaker model: Celestion V-type 10" (16Ω, 50W)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
This stylish amp won't make you blue.
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.