Numark M6USBBLACKXUS New Look 4 Channel USB DJ Mixer
Works with Mac and PC.
The Numark M6 USB Black is a 4 Channel USB DJ Mixer with a new look.
Mix Power for The Professional DJ
When you need a simple-to-use mixer packed with expanded functionality that you can rely on night after night, look no further than Numark's M6 USB. M6 USB is a four-channel DJ mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in Numark style. Combining switchable phono/line inputs for turntables, CD players and other line sources, plus master, booth, record and headphone outputs, M6 USB is a superb choice for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practice setups. What really sets M6 USB apart from the crowd is its seamless USB computer connectivity - when connected to your Mac or PC, the plug-and-play connection empowers you to mix in audio in from music-player software and record your sets into virtually any audio recording application. Take total command of your mix thanks to three-band EQs on each channel plus crossfader-reverse and slope controls, giving you all the tools, you need to drive your audience from behind the wheels of steel. Two mic inputs with dedicated EQ and gain, a replaceable crossfader and a headphone output with independent cue controls complete this performance driven package.
Built like a tank with Numark's no-hassle guarantee. With its solid steel chassis for rugged, reliable performance, M6 USB is ready for professional use anywhere - from clubs to mobile DJ systems and everywhere in between.
Must Have Audio Inputs
Whatever your setup demands, M6's arsenal of inputs makes this mixer ready for anything. With multiple phono/line switchable RCA inputs and two mic inputs, M6 USB is primed for turntables, CD players and virtually any other audio source.
Professional Audio Outputs
With M6 USB, seamlessly connect to your PA system and record your performance with dedicated master, booth and Record RCA outputs. Whatever your needs, M6 USB guarantees to assimilate with ease.
Jump on the Mic
With an XLR input and a secondary ¼-inch mic input, plus dedicated EQ and gain controls, making announcements or catering for an impromptu vocal performance is a breeze - perfect for those "just in case" moments.
Make sure you have all the tools you need for perfect mixing, every time. Thanks to three-band EQs on each channel plus a replaceable crossfader with slope control, M6 USB gives you all the essential tools you need to give your audience what they want.
With its seamless plug and play USB connectivity for Mac and PC, M6 USB lets you mix in music from your laptop or record your sets to virtually any audio recording application - no hassle, no fuss, guaranteed!
- Four input channels, each with gain, three-band EQ, and LED metering
- USB computer connection for playing and recording with Mac or PC
- Play music from music-player software
- Record your mix to your computer
- Multiple phono, line, and mic inputs
- Dedicated XLR mic channel and additional mic input on channel 4
- Replaceable crossfader with slope control
- Assign any channel to either side of the crossfader
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.
- Distortion: <0.01%
- Power Consumption: 9.1W typical, 11.6W with full headphone output
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.625" x 14.25" x 4"
- Line: 10kΩ input impedance, 77 mV rms sensitivity for 1.22 V output
- Mic: 600Ω input impedance unbalanced, 1.1 mv rms sensitivity for 1.22 V output, 60 mV rms max input
- Phono: 47 kΩ input impedance, 1.3 mV rms sensitivity @1 kHz for 1.22V output
- Line: 6.7V rms max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47Ω
Signal to Noise Ratio:
- Line: > 96dB
- Mic: > 94dB
- Phono: > 79dB
- Line: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- Mic: 20Hz - 15KHz (± 0.5 dB)
- Phono: ±1 dB (except for controlled attenuation of -3dB @ 20Hz to reduce rumble and feedback)
Reliable with a variety of inputs to fit your needs.