Orange DT30H Dual Terror 30W Twin Channel Guitar Amp Head
This versatile portable amp for studio and stage allows you to switch from 30 to 15 to 7 watts.
The Orange DT30H is an all valve, twin channel 30 watt portable guitar head. Featuring a unique two stage preamp which has a massive tonal range using just three controls per channel.
The Dual Terror switches from 30 to 15 to 7 watts making it the ultimate versatile portable amplifier both for studio and stage. The Fat Channel delivers warmer tones whilst the Tiny Terror Channel has the sonic character of the original Tiny Terror.
Note: The Dual Terror does not require re-biasing when replacing power valves.
- Foot switchable twin channel, all valve, gig bag included
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Gain for each channel
- Output Power (Heads and Combos): 7 , 15(2 valve), 15(4 valve) and 30 Watts
- Valves (Heads and Combos):
- Power amp: 4 x EL84
- Preamp: 4 x Ecc83/12ax7
- Speaker Output options (Heads)
- 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output
- 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- Unboxed Dimensions
- Inches (HxWxD): 7.48x14.17x7.09
- Centimeters (HxWxD): 19x36x18
- Unboxed Weight: 9.75 KG / 21.5 lb