These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Acclaim Sound and Lighting's Website and E-commerce services.
Acclaim Sound and Lighting is located at:
Acclaim Sound & Lighting
755 Main Street East, North Bay, Ontario
Mail Order Questions, Sales & Service of Instruments, Drums, Guitars, Folk, Keyboards, Studio & Recording Gear.
Hours of operation
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Please refrain from using Acclaim Sound and Lighting's website if you do not.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client," "You," and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company," "Ourselves," "We," "Our," and "Us" refers to our Company. "Party," "Parties," or "Us," refers to both or either the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of the provision of the Company's stated services/products, by and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and pronouns are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, referring to the same.
LicenseUnless otherwise stated, Acclaim Sound and Lighting and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Acclaim Sound and Lighting. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and print pages from https://www.acclaim-music.com for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish material from https://www.acclaim-music.com.
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.acclaim-music.com.
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.acclaim-music.com.
4. Redistribute content from Acclaim Sound and Lighting (unless content is made explicitly for redistribution).
User Comments1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data ('comments') in areas of the website. Acclaim Sound and Lighting may not screen, edit, publish or review comments before appearing on the website and do not reflect the views or opinions of Acclaim Sound and Lighting, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the poster. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Acclaim Sound and Lighting shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and posting of and appearance of the comments on this website.
3. Acclaim Sound and Lighting reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that are considered inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
3. The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy.
4. Users shall not use the comments to solicit or promote external business or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant Acclaim Sound and Lighting a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in all forms, formats, or media.
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors, when they list us in the directory, may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the website of other listed businesses; and
5. Systemwide Accredited Businesses and non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
1. Commonly-known consumer and business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, Associations, Consumers Unions;
2. Dot.com community sites;
3. Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
4. Online directory distributors;
5. Internet portals;
6. Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
7. Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
1. The link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link).
2. The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us.
3. The benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of it.
4. The link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product, furthering the organization's mission.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or other website information so long as the link is:
1. Not in any way misleading.
2. Not indicative of false sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
3. Fitting within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in the second paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include:
• Your name or organization name.
• Contact information (phone number and email address).
• A list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By linking the uniform resource locator (web address); or
3. By linking any other description of our website or material that works within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Acclaim Sound and Lighting's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Contact by EmailYou hereby agree to be contacted by email to verify account status and for order enquiry purposes and agree to grant express permission to receive promotional and marketing email(s) periodically from Acclaim Sound and Lighting. You can permanently unsubscribe to marketing and promotional email content using the "unsubscribe" feature at the bottom of these emails.
Electronic CommunicationsWhen you use any Acclaim Sound and Lighting dot com services or send emails, text messages, and other communications from any device to us, you communicate with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will share with you electronically in various ways, such as by email, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on the Acclaim website or through other services, such as social media. You agree that all agreements, notices, messages, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
IframesWithout prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of RightsWe reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to remove all links to our website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links From Our WebsitePlease contact us you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the website material is up to date.
Content LiabilityWe shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials interpreted as:
2. Obscene or criminal, or;
3. Infringing, violating, or advocating of the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
DisclaimerTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way not permitted under applicable law; or
4. Exclude any of our or your liabilities not excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or concerning the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
As the website and the information and services on the website are free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.