Warranty & Returns
We are factory authorized dealers for all items that we sell both in-store and online.
We offer in-house warranty service and repair for all items purchased through our retail outlets and online store.
Please contact us at 1(888)472-0070 or 1(705)472-0070 to review warranty concerns and obtain a warranty RA number. You may return Items purchased at one of our retail outlets in person during business hours.
Items purchased on-line must contact our toll free number and discuss any issues with our customer service team who will assist with the steps required to complete your warranty service.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. If you receive a DOA item (dead on arrival) we will pickup the item at no cost to you. Once an item has been repaired, it will be delivered back to you at no cost in most cases. Some suppliers have different warranty coverage so please ask our team if you need more information on your return processing.
Your warranty return must include a copy of your original sales receipt or invoice with an explanation detailing any issues for a quicker repair.
Reduced rate rentals/loaners (subject to local availability) are available while we service your equipment during the warranty period.
NON WARRANTY REPAIRS
We have amazing technicians and repair centers that can often make repairs to your gear long after a warranty is expired. Please contact us today to find out more information.
Minimum bench fee labour rates apply to all non warranty repairs.
Quality assurance guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Acclaim Sound and Lighting, return it to us within 30 days of the invoice date for a refund or exchange for full merchandise value. We accept returns and exchanges within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase for unopened product(s) in original condition and packaging. We will even help you to send it back via our shipping providers, reducing return costs.
1. Call 1(888)472-0070 or 1(705)472-0070 for a return authorization number. Once the RA number is provided, please include this number in black marker on the exterior shipping box. It must be clearly visible for our warehouse team. Items returned without an RA number may get refused as our team will not be able to identify the package without this important information.
2. Re-package the item in new condition: please double box item and include its original packaging (all inserts, plastic bags, manuals and accessories) to send back. The customer must pay the return shipping cost.
3. Please ensure to remove or strikeout any existing ship labels
4. Please do not use duct tape when returning packages. Clear box tape is ideal to avoid damage to your packaging.
5. Factory Sealed Products in new condition will receive an exchange or refund for the full merchandise value. We deduct free shipping and discounted shipping offer amounts from your credited value. Items deemed as a special order are subject to a minimum restocking fee if returned for any reason. Damaged or defective items must be reported immediately upon receipt. Failure to report defects or damage within 15 days will nullify this guarantee. Items shipped to the USA do not qualify for this offer.
6. Opened non-defective product returns and exchanges are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee, and up to 25% restocking fee depending on Manufacturer. We will deduct free and discounted shipping offer amounts from your credited value. Items with damaged or missing boxes, accessories or manuals are subject to additional costs levied per item. Ask your sales representative if you are unsure how these fees may apply to your return.
Return Exceptions: These products below may not be returned for any reason unless defective whereby a replacement or substitution may be provided.
- Cartridges and styli
- Computer software and items bundled with computer software may not be returned if factory seal is broken on master packaging. No returns on computer software & licenses, opened video games, and opened DVD movies. Due to copyright laws, you may exchange these items for the same title if the original is defective.
- bulk cable
- pickups and related parts items related to musical instruments unless defective.
- electronic repair parts, recone kits, speaker components such as drivers, tweeters.
- fog, bubble, haze or snow juice
- replacement lamps
- LPs, CDs or software that has been unsealed/opened
- clothing and wearable items such as headphones and earbuds.
- color media (gel)
- Mouth pieces
- Expendable supplies
- Clearance Items, Final Sale and Demo items-unless indicated otherwise
Risk of Loss
Risk of loss and title for items purchased from Acclaim-music.com pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If these items cross an internation border, then the risk of loss and title passes to you once they clear customs. We provide 100% free insurance on orders paid by interac shipped inside Canada. We offer $100.00 of insured value for other payment types.
Returns, Refunds and Title
Acclaim-music.com does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our warehouse or distribution centre. We may issue refunds at our discretion without requiring a return. In this case, Acclaim-music.com does not take title to the refunded item.
PRODUCT RETURNS - IMPORTANT NOTICE
All returns must be approved in advance by our retail team and must have have a valid Return Authorization number (RA NUMBER) Items shipped back to us without a valid RA number will be refused and returned at your expense. Please ensure your RA number is clearly indicated on the outside of your box in black marker.
Our retail centers frequently have special offers and exclusive savings not available online. These outlets also have display models and or featured items which may not be eligible for refund. If you made a purchase at one of our retail locations we will gladly provide you with a 30 day exchange or store credit. All other terms and conditions shall apply.
No returns or exchanges are allowed on customized, configure-to-order, special orders, blank media, consumables, wearables, clearance items, and products labeled as "No Return" or "Final Sale" under any circumstance.
All special order items are 100% guaranteed to be free of defects by the manufacturer. Since these item(s) are specifically ordered for you, they cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
We require your original receipt along with a valid ID for all returns, exchanges, and warranty repair services.
All products are covered by manufacturer's warranty unless otherwise noted.
There are no refunds on labour or installation services.
This Return Policy is subject to change without notice.