Presonus IOStation-24 C 2x2 USB-C Compatible Audio Interface and Production Controller
Touch Sensitive motorized fader, 360° button encoder, and footswitch input.
The IOStation24C is a 2x2 USB-C Compatible Audio Interface and Production Controller.
The collaborative partner for the solo artist.
When you're a solo artist, you have to be more than just creative to realize your vision-you must also be a producer and an audio engineer. The ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller provides the tools needed for all of these diverse roles in a compact, ergonomic desktop design that will fit into any home studio. Record your audio through two pristine XMAX mic preamps and high-definition 24-bit, 192 kHz analog-to-digital converters. Navigate your recordings with easy-to-use transport controls. Edit your production and automate parameters in your favorite DAW with the powerful Session Navigator and mix it all with a 100 mm touch-sensitive motorized fader. Whether you're a musician producing your latest album or just getting started with your first podcast, the ioStation 24c gives you all the tools you need to record and mix with the ease of hands-on, tactile control-all in a single device that doesn't clutter your creative space.
Superior front-end for superior results.
Audiophile-grade digital converters and transparent preamps create a superior recording and listening experience. The ioStation 24c audio interface features two of PreSonus®' acclaimed XMAX Class A analog microphone preamps that deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, shared smooth highs, and a rich overall sound-you'll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings. High-quality converters provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally. The result is clear, consistent audio that makes mixing easier and creating a polished sound faster.
We've incorporated elements from the award-winning FaderPort®-series controllers into the ioStation 24c. Rather than forcing you to reinvent your mixing method, the ioStation 24 augments the way you currently mix. You will still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, while the ioStation 24c handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
Streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug in your ioStation 24c and take command of your mix. Deep integration with the included PreSonus Studio One® Artist will let you mix at lightning speed.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the ioStation 24c audio interface works with virtually all macOS® and Windows®x recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools or hemmed in by track limitations. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content and upgrades without even opening your browser-you'll build the version of Studio One that's right for you. By combining a flexible single-window user interface with a modern, beat-based production workflow, Studio One's drag-and-drop approach doesn't dictate how you work or what you work on; you do.
Your studio assistant.
The ioStation 24c's unique Session Navigator is your caffeine-fueled assistant engineer, providing easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline using the encoder or work measure-by-measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you'll wonder how you mixed without it.
One is the happiest number.
Whether you're just getting into audio production or looking to streamline your recording rig, the ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound with professional mixing tools in a compact, space-saving design. While it's a perfect companion for any recording software, the ioStation 24c and included Studio One Artist provide you with a complete, affordable recording solution that will make you sound great.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies - these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 PHAT
- iZotope Neutron Elements
- Studio Linked Trophies
- SPL Attacker
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- Output Movement
- Brainworx bx_opto
- Arturia Analog Lab Lite
UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 PHAT
PHAT's all about funky urban drums suitable for everything from retro soul to g-funk. This is the sound of pro drummers playing on some of the most sought-after drums out there, recorded with tremendous attention to detail in great-sounding rooms. The finest microphones and outboard gear available were used in these sessions. The result is thirty different drum styles and 720 patterns recorded across 5 drum kits. Of course, it's all bundled up in UJAM's frustration-free user interface, so you can make better beats-faster.
iZotope Neutron Elements
Neutron Elements is the latest addition to iZotope's Neutron family of mixing plug-ins featuring futuristic, assistive technology and four fantastic-sounding audio processors: Compressor, EQ, Exciter, and Transient Shaper. Like having a virtual assistant, Neutron Elements will listen to your audio, identify instruments, and offer custom starting points for your mix decisions while leaving the creative control to you. Optimized for mixing, use Neutron Elements on dozens of tracks to diagnose mix problems, carve away muddiness and reveal new sonic possibilities in your mixes.
Studio Linked Trophies
Trophies is an intuitive and easy-to-use collection of R&B sounds assembled by nine time Grammy-winning producer Bryan-Michael Cox. You get over 500 multi-sampled presets across 13 categories like Arpeggios, Strings, Poly Synths, Bass, Drum Kits, Pianos, and more that can be stacked in up to four layers for thick, lush, textures. There's also onboard effects, ADSR controls, and filtering controls. Last but not least, there's a robust library of chord progressions that you can drag-and-drop straight into your instrument track for quick inspiration and study.
SPL Attacker is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL's famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.
Mäag Audio EQ2
Mäag Audio EQ2 delivers the sound of the Mäag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Mäag Audio's EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix's original sound while enhancing the very high "air" frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels after applying EQ.
Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
Lexicon's MPX-i Reverb delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.
Add warmth, depth and character to your tracks with Klanghelm SDRR2tube. SDRR2tube can be a saturation processor, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, or a subtle stereo widener-or it can simply add movement to your tracks. A comprehensive set of controls enables you to manipulate the character of the saturation to make it sit perfectly in your mix.
Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time with Output Movement, an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time. Movement's four rhythm engines with sidechains, proprietary Flux mode, LFOs, step sequencers, and macros blend seamlessly. Analog modeled effects optimized for modulation let you add rhythm with reverb and compressors pumping, filters and EQs opening and closing, delays morphing, and tube distortion warming and cooling.
The Brainworx bx_opto compressor combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can't be achieved with analog optical compressors.
Arturia Analog Lab Lite.
Completing the Studio Magic bundle is Arturia's Analog Lab Lite, a "Greatest Hits" collection of physically modeled-not sampled-classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia's V-Collection of virtual instruments. Enjoy models of iconic instruments from Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Hammond, Fender, Wurlitzer, Moog, and Vox.
- Two products in one: audio interface and production controller
- Record through two high-quality XMAX mic preamps
- Control your favorite DAW with a touch-sensitive motorized fader and intuitive navigation controls
- Compact, ergonomic design fits into any studio, whether in your bedroom or your backpack
- USB-C™ compatible (USB 2.0), 24-bit/192 kHz audio interface
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS main outputs
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs and 2 outputs
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- 1 ¼" headphone output with independent level control
- USB 2.0 connectivity, macOS/Windows compatible
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360° button encoder
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Native Studio One support with tightly integrated control
- Dedicated MCU modes for Logic, Live, and Cubase / Nuendo
- Customized HUI implementation for Pro Tools
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- Studio One Artist recording and production software
- Over 6GB of additional loops and sample content
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
Mac system requirements:
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows system requirements:
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows system requirements:
- USB-C™ or USB-A 2.0 port compatibility
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus Universal Control 2.0 or higher
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation
- Type: XLR Female (via Combo), Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: +16 dBu (Balanced, min. gain)
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.15 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 107 dB (A-wtd, min. gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.007% (1 kHz, min. gain)
- EIN: < -128 dBu (max gain, 40Ω, 22 kHz BW, A-wtd)
- Input Impedance: 1.6 kΩ
- Phantom Power: +48V, > 8 mA per input
- Type: ¼" TS Female (via Combo), Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +15 dBu (Unbalanced, min. gain)
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.2 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-wtd, min. gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.012% (1kHz, -1 dBFS, min. gain)
- Input Impedance: > 1 MΩ
- Type: ¼" TRS Female (via Combo), Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: + 22 dBu (Balanced, min. gain)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.05 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 114 dB (A-wtd, min. gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.007% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min. gain)
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
Main and Line Outputs:
- Type: ¼" TRS Female, impedance balanced
- Maximum Output Level: +18 dBu (Balanced)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.2 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB (A-wtd)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.005% (1 kHz, +4 dBu)
- Type: ¼" TRS Female, Stereo, Unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: 150 mW/channel (56Ω load)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.2 dB, 56Ω load, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 107 dB (A-wtd)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.02% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, no load)
- Headphone Impedance (working range): 32Ω to 300Ω
- Connection Type: USB 2.0 over USB-C™ Compatible Connection
- ADC Dynamic Range: 115 dB (A-wtd)
- DAC Dynamic Range: 115 dB (A-wtd)
- Bit Depth: 24 bits
- Internally Supported Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Jitter: < 70 ps RMS (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Jitter Attenuation: > 60 dB (1 ns in => 1 ps out)
- Power: 12 VDC, 1.2A, external power supply
- Height: 2.4" (61 mm)
- Depth: 6.8" (172 mm)
- Width: 9.6" (244 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
Includes a variety of software and plugins so you can get the most out of your interface.