RCF SUB 705-AS II 1400W 15" Active Subwoofer 13000456
The SUB 705-AS II, is a compact active sub enclosure with a 1400
W powerful digital amplifier and a 15" woofer.
The SUB 705-AS II is a compact and powerful bass reflex subwoofer. It is equipped with a 15" high power woofer with 3" voice coil, powered by a 1400 Watt digital amplifier in a robust plywood housing with deep and punchy tuning for a powerful bass. Thanks to the built-in digital stereo crossover (DSP) with adjustable crossover frequency, it can be easily and quickly set up with a satellite speaker. The SUB 705-AS II easily combines with 12" and 15", ideal for RCF ART and D-Line Series.
RCF subwoofers are the first choice of many sound engineers, thanks to the very high SPL levels at very low frequencies, smaller dimensions compared to the competitors, self-powered design, and impressive size/weight to SPL output ratio. Your crowd will be able to live an engaging immersive musical experience.
CABINET & MECHANICS
The RCF cabinets are made of birch plywood coated with a textured black finish. The subs are stackable and light-weight, for easy set-up and tear down, thanks to the ergonomic handles. A pole receptacle allows the use of the box in various configurations. The powder coated front grille integrates a special transparent-to-sound foam backing on the inside to further protect the transducers from dust.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. RCF amplifiers deliver an ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid machined aluminum structure which not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the amplifiers present SMPS power supply section to produce maximum output and minimum weight.
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 15" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40 Hz 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input connectors: Stereo XLR
- Output connectors: Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections: thermal, rms
- Limiter: soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1400 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 700 W RMS
- Cooling: convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: Pole mount
- Handles: 2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap: yes
- Grille: Steel
- Color: Black
- Height: 568/22.36 mm/inch
- Width: 430/16.93 mm/inch
- Depth: 595/23.43 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 28.0/50.70 kg/lbs
Ideal sub for smaller and medium systems.