Rhythm Tech RT8000 Cabasa rt-8000
Made from genuine hardwood, the Rhythm Tech RT8000 Cabasa has a unique rubber grip for easier and more comfortable playing.
With its distinctive white-noise shake and spin action, the Rhythm Tech RT8000 cabasa (afuche) makes an essential part of any creative percussionist's tool bag. From Latin to folk music, live or in studio, this rhythm keeper is perfect for keeping time and creating polyrhythms. Its chromed beads and linear-pattern scraper offer good cut for stage use, and its focused sound translates well to recording media.
It features a linear pattern scraper (for a brighter, more cutting sound) and chrome hardware and the RT8000's rubber grip handle affords maximum control even as hands begin to sweat under stage lights.
- A welcomed part of any percussionist's tool bag
- An essential for Latin jazz and bossa nova grooves
- Fun shake and spin action
- Focused in the studio
- Loud enough for live use
- Cutting chromed beads and linear-pattern scraper
- Rubber handle improves grip
- Tough, chrome hardware
- Rhythm Tech original design
- Type: Afuche/Cabasa
- Material: Hardwood with steel beads/cylinder
- Finish: Natural wood with Chrome hardware
Add some hot sauce to your percussion table with this bright-sounding cabasa.